RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scoobysnacks

Improved TAB site?

Somehow, in my opinion, the TAB updates have made the horrible site even worse.

It's slower to load overall, and the Elite section doesn't load. The TAB should stick to making the product better - having live score updates accurate, competitive odds, better markets.

Don't change the scenery and hope all is well.

Much improved for me. Pre-update, when going from one race to another at the same meeting and then back, the first race wouldn't load the second time. No such problem now.

The colours make everything easier on the eye as mentioned. The font change to make a lower case "A" easier to distinguish from an "O" - while probably not a big deal to most people - is a big deal for me.

I'm having no problems right now with slow loading, nor any problems on the live sports page. It'll be interesting to see how the site goes on a busier day.

53 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Mine won't load at all. Just blank page. thats with Chrome and Opera however loads with Internet Explorer.

Had the same problem just logged out and then logged back in and all sweet.

11 hours ago, barryb said:

The layout is much better and the colouring makes it far easier on the eye.

Definite improvement for me.

I agree.  Much improved.

Not much point in rubbishing it just because you want the old site back or you want a different site customised to your exact personal preferences, as neither is going to happen.

I think we should all be happy that it's improved and if you can think of anything that can be done to improve it further, give Des a ring on Sunday and share it with the other listeners and Des will make sure he  passes any good suggestions onto the TAB for further consideration.

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

give Des a ring on Sunday and share it with the other listeners and Des will make sure he  passes any good suggestions onto the TAB for further consideration.

Be great if that could happen.

Didn't happen before and can't happen now.

Radio not coming back anytime soon.

32 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I agree.  Much improved.

Not much point in rubbishing it just because you want the old site back or you want a different site customised to your exact personal preferences, as neither is going to happen.

I think we should all be happy that it's improved and if you can think of anything that can be done to improve it further, give Des a ring on Sunday and share it with the other listeners and Des will make sure he  passes any good suggestions onto the TAB for further consideration.

Maybe the results before the race would be a real improvement,lots on tv telling us what they think will happen,a lot different to what actually happens😂

1 hour ago, slam dunk said:

Mine won't load at all. Just blank page. thats with Chrome and Opera however loads with Internet Explorer.

1 hour ago, critter said:

Iam with you Slamdunk just a blank page .What the Fuck is going on.

You might have an old version cached which isn't loading properly. Try ctrl+shift+r on Chrome for a hard refresh of the page, or ctrl+shift+delete in any browser to delete (some/all of) your cache.

It's kind of unfortunate that the website hasn't gone that well.a lot of the negatives lately are probably caused by people  betting on other sites or not betting at all, less revenue then covid then boom .no radio.some sackings and a trimmed down version of trackside,it must have cost a lot to run all these  services,the tv coverage is adequit(excuse spelling) maybe it was overdoing it cost wise,the radio they had was as good if not better than radio sport without the live sport commentaries,having good radio that's easy to access is the thing that would increase interest and probably turnover...one only has to see the influence newstalk can have to emphasize the value of radio.you could reduce a lot of the  stuff on tv if it was a cost saver,but  no radio is dumb.

14 minutes ago, barryb said:

Just type tab.co.nz into you search bar and it will work.

Pin or save this into your favs and delete your old saved one.

Great that works

I notice in results and pending only shows one page ATM

Also it doesn't breakdown pending bets and cant see results e.g multi runners taken

7 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Great that works

I notice in results and pending only shows one page ATM

Also it doesn't breakdown pending bets and cant see results e.g multi runners taken

Under resulted bets change the search to last 3 months and click search.

bottom right of page will show next, click that to load the next page.

6 minutes ago, barryb said:

Under resulted bets change the search to last 3 months and click search.

bottom right of page will show next, click that to load the next page.

mmmmm not working for me

also i have taken some multis...in pending can't now click on the bet to identify the horses 

Same in results not allowing to click into a multi bet

8 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

mmmmm not working for me

also i have taken some multis...in pending can't now click on the bet to identify the horses 

Same in results not allowing to click into a multi bet

Below the words missed or won, click on the little down arrow and the selections will appear.