RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Whyisit

Stratford pulls the plug.

23 minutes ago, tasman man 11 said:

Rubbish !

Due to the cut-backs in tote staff ,there were considerably less options of places to bet at on that particular night !

Sure the crowd was small , but the 3 x windows in the on-site TAB were very steady that night.....deeper lines than normal.

And the few TAB staff were basically in the one area whereas in the past they were in a minimum of 4 areas plus the 'dinner' areas if they were open .

Not rubbish, but to appease you let’s take a pretend $10,000 from the TAB room and pretend to add it to the $7000 just to be generous and account for selling machines not being in every nook and cranny to service what you have said is a small crowd

Ill help you out, that equals $17,000

Now all the problems are solved because $17,000 is bloody terrific isn’t it? It’s so good we can all relax, there is nothing to worry about, turnovers are brilliant, interest is high

Mikie

1 hour ago, Mikie said:

Not rubbish, but to appease you let’s take a pretend $10,000 from the TAB room and pretend to add it to the $7000 just to be generous and account for selling machines not being in every nook and cranny to service what you have said is a small crowd

Ill help you out, that equals $17,000

Now all the problems are solved because $17,000 is bloody terrific isn’t it? It’s so good we can all relax, there is nothing to worry about, turnovers are brilliant, interest is high

Mikie

Mikie...I sense anger and bitterness from you but I have no idea what you trying to prove by merely guessing numbers and putting them on here as FACT !

We  are in new territory so why you guessing and comparing them with past years and maybe inferring that a club near you could have had a better Wednesday night Harness meeting on a winter's night.

No Tasman  Harness club has ever done better on a Wednesday night .....has it ?........folk resistant to any change ,though changes have been considered necessary for 30 years , are throwing around betting figures and % to suggest that the two Premier clubs of NZ should be getting less while the 'minnows' should be getting more.

IMO the owners are not being considered ,certainly as clubs ,tracks and a few jobs are........it seems the owners are being expected to keep spending large to receive even less than the miserable return they do now.

If you want to play around with figures , give us some educated guesses on the money flow in Harness !

Thanks

14 minutes ago, tasman man 11 said:

Mikie...I sense anger and bitterness from you but I have no idea what you trying to prove by merely guessing numbers and putting them on here as FACT !

We  are in new territory so why you guessing and comparing them with past years and maybe inferring that a club near you could have had a better Wednesday night Harness meeting on a winter's night.

No Tasman  Harness club has ever done better on a Wednesday night .....has it ?........folk resistant to any change ,though changes have been considered necessary for 30 years , are throwing around betting figures and % to suggest that the two Premier clubs of NZ should be getting less while the 'minnows' should be getting more.

IMO the owners are not being considered ,certainly as clubs ,tracks and a few jobs are........it seems the owners are being expected to keep spending large to receive even less than the miserable return they do now.

If you want to play around with figures , give us some educated guesses on the money flow in Harness !

Thanks

FFS you are really hard to get through to

1. I am not guessing, the $7000 was reported on the HRNZ website

2. I am not inferring that a Club near me could have done better. I was stating that at $7000 we all have problems

3. I am not throwing around betting figures to suggest 'minnows' should get more. I have stated that all races in the lower classes in NZ could be run for $2000 more if there was no Stakes Subsidy Scheme. I didn''t proposition that this should occur, I just pointed it out

I have previously called you an idiot, perhaps I shouldn't have, but your posts are idiotic

It's pointless debating with you because you are so far behind. The On course figures were on the bloody website, no need to guess anything. Your riposte iis "oh, there weren't that many machines around to bet on". Of course there weren't that many machines, did you want 1 for every customer?

FFS Scooby, hurry up and ban me, remove me, do something so that I'm protected from my insatiable desire to converse with Tasman Man, it's pointless

Mikie