RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Whanganui tomorrow

1 hour ago, barryb said:

No solutions, just whinges Huey.

Name an alternative options then please, a economically practical one please, not some pie in the sky dream that is unrealistic.

I'm well beyond naming options and solutions I've learnt more than most you're wasting your time, the industry is rife with incompetence , the solutions are there  right in front of them if they want to look. But if it doesn't suit the agenda so it doesn't happen. 

I pity you putting up with it, 1 lane racing on a racetrack you need your head read. 

12 hours ago, barryb said:

Predictable, thanks for confirming what we knew Huey.

That's odd I found your initial query predictable , here is a quick suggestion how about a racetrack with just 1 lane from the 500m onwards, first there first home - sound familiar?  You'd enjoy punting on that I'm sure. 

2 hours ago, Huey said:

That's odd I found your initial query predictable , here is a quick suggestion how about a racetrack with just 1 lane from the 500m onwards, first there first home - sound familiar?  You'd enjoy punting on that I'm sure. 

Most favoured horse to win the race on 9 out of the 12 occasions did so, looks like most punters got it right Huey. 

6 hours ago, barryb said:

Most favoured horse to win the race on 9 out of the 12 occasions did so, looks like most punters got it right Huey. 

That means about as much as you claiming front runners biased at every track in Victoria Barry, like you punters aren't always right or perhaps they had a fair idea who was getting to the lane first to win the race.  I couldn't care less about tote prices, but certainly do about fair competitive racing and a product of a reasonable standard. 

14 minutes ago, Huey said:

I couldn't care less about tote prices, but certainly do about fair competitive racing and a product of a reasonable standard. 

Best you stop watching NZ winter racing then Huey.

& just for your information, I never claimed front runners bias in Victoria. I pondered what the cause was as I don't believe in bias of that nature. Most percieved bias is related to tempo or tactics.

4 hours ago, barryb said:

& just for your information, I never claimed front runners bias in Victoria. I pondered what the cause was as I don't believe in bias of that nature. Most percieved bias is related to tempo or tactics.

Last sentence in this post is the most sensible thing you’ve ever posted! :) 

12 hours ago, barryb said:

You keep telling yourself that Barry, maybe u could take your concept of 1 lane racing to the Victorians and they could sort that for you.

Perceived bias, tempo, tactics but supports 1 lane racing on the outside fence FFS there is no hope. 

2 hours ago, Huey said:

You keep telling yourself that Barry, maybe u could take your concept of 1 lane racing to the Victorians and they could sort that for you.

Perceived bias, tempo, tactics but supports 1 lane racing on the outside fence FFS there is no hope. 

You are really struggling to grasp this Huey, no ones disputing the look is ordinary, but the fact remains the most likely to win the race according to punters did so.

36 minutes ago, barryb said:

You are really struggling to grasp this Huey, no ones disputing the look is ordinary, but the fact remains the most likely to win the race according to punters did so.

So now you agree the look is undesirable?  Make up your mind.  I don't care who won, as I said I want good competitive racing, you're arguing prices indicate that there was, you're losing it Barry. 

15 minutes ago, Huey said:

So now you agree the look is undesirable?  Make up your mind.  I don't care who won, as I said I want good competitive racing, you're arguing prices indicate that there was, you're losing it Barry. 

Huey, weren't you the one claiming that NZ Trainers were not competent enough to get horses ready first up over 2000 mtrs?.

8 hours ago, barryb said:

Huey, weren't you the one claiming that NZ Trainers were not competent enough to get horses ready first up over 2000 mtrs?.

You've had plenty of opportunity for that discussion Barry, please focus on your hypocrisy at this point. 

On 7/10/2020 at 4:31 PM, Huey said:

Whats the point in racing at Wanganui in the winter, they always hit the outside fence when there has been jumps on the programme and we expect punters to be interested in this, are they? 

Nothing can me any ground on anything that gets the outside fence or get past them if in behind...

Counties just as bad today , i'd say Awapuni Saturday will be pretty much the same , but that's ok let's just keep running on these same few tracks every couple of weeks , form will come thru eventually .

On 7/10/2020 at 4:31 PM, Huey said:

Whats the point in racing at Wanganui in the winter, they always hit the outside fence when there has been jumps on the programme and we expect punters to be interested in this, are they? 

Nothing can me any ground on anything that gets the outside fence or get past them if in behind...

Must have been listening Huey , Wanganui on the 14th Aug xfered to Waverley . They're a slow bunch to wake up to issues .

7 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

Bloody lucky some of those damn nuisance country clubs are still about.

Yea , well Otaki , Woodville , Tauheranikau and Hawera are probably wondering what they have to do to get a race meeting . The Covid decisions they made around where racing would be conducted were all and fine at the time , but things are back to near normal , make some adjustments to reflect that and ease the pressure . Awapuni on Friday is the 3rd race meeting inside 4 weeks , and nom's are reflecting the state of the track . It's a WRC meeting , why could this not be held at Trentham , not racing there till 25th Oct , bloody ridiculous . Maybe WRC are taking a leaf out of ARC and saying no more winter racing .

51 minutes ago, nomates said:

Yea , well Otaki , Woodville , Tauheranikau and Hawera are probably wondering what they have to do to get a race meeting . The Covid decisions they made around where racing would be conducted were all and fine at the time , but things are back to near normal , make some adjustments to reflect that and ease the pressure . Awapuni on Friday is the 3rd race meeting inside 4 weeks , and nom's are reflecting the state of the track . It's a WRC meeting , why could this not be held at Trentham , not racing there till 25th Oct , bloody ridiculous . Maybe WRC are taking a leaf out of ARC and saying no more winter racing .

Hawera has a meeting next Saturday.
I suspect noms are lighter because the races at that Hawera meeting are the first lot in the CD with pre-Covid Saturday stakes, which are twice as much in some cases.

I do agree that it could be run at Wellington, Awapuni will be toast after another few more meetings

6 minutes ago, soliloquy said:

Awapuni will be toast after another few more meetings

After Friday if not already , doesn't take much . That's why Palmy trainers are rapt at getting a new winter training and trialing A/W track .