RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Whanganui tomorrow

15 minutes ago, barryb said:

No fixed pricing up for Whanganui yet, is it likely abandoned?.

Just seen that myself , should still be up tho , no reason why Wanganui should be abandoned . In tough times but don't want punters money . Got all of Auckland prices up for Sat tho .

Certainly a few ballots scratched, and more to come at Riccarton tomorrow. Interesting that horses that have already had a start since the resumption get in ahead of others at Wanganui and Auckland, but at Riccarton there are a few form maidens on the ballot.

23 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Drawing the very outside a huge advantage at Wanganui in these conditions. Why then would D Bradley not use that advantage and dictate on Eagle County.  Strange!!!

Hi S D       3 "rd thats good for Bradders Cheers BH

Whats the point in racing at Wanganui in the winter, they always hit the outside fence when there has been jumps on the programme and we expect punters to be interested in this, are they? 

Nothing can me any ground on anything that gets the outside fence or get past them if in behind...

1 minute ago, Huey said:

Whats the point in racing at Wanganui in the winter, they always hit the outside fence when there has been jumps on the programme and we expect punters to be interested in this, are they? 

Nothing can me any ground on anything that gets the outside fence or get past them if in behind...

It is tough punting wise , i can't get over the number of jockey's that don't make any effort to get wider on the track , happy to sit then cut the corner , no hope .

4 hours ago, Huey said:

Bit of a tough call Huey when 9 races were won by the fav, expected to win and did win.

The key is for riders to get into the winning spot early.

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Bit of a tough call Huey when 9 races were won by the fav, expected to win and did win.

The key is for riders to get into the winning spot early.

Come on Barry you're the guy who doesn't rate Victorian racing because of the perceived front runners bias ,but you're willing to accept this?? 

Races shouldn't be decided 400m out just because a jockey gets their horse there first,  as a spectacle it's laughable to watch on the flat. 

1 hour ago, Huey said:

Come on Barry you're the guy who doesn't rate Victorian racing because of the perceived front runners bias ,but you're willing to accept this?? 

Races shouldn't be decided 400m out just because a jockey gets their horse there first,  as a spectacle it's laughable to watch on the flat. 

I don’t believe in track bias Huey, most of it is bullshit.

9 of the races today were won by the perceived best horse in the race, the other 3 by the 2nd best. The best horse got to the front and won today, if skunks were dominant then your argument would have some validity.

Now you watch Caulfield today, watch them fan 6-7 wide turning and fail to pick up the leaders on the fence. Now that’s not bias, but poor tactics, it’s a common watch from Vic racing. Compare it to what you see from Rosehill which is often labeled Sydney’s biased track.

5 hours ago, barryb said:

I don’t believe in track bias Huey, most of it is bullshit.

9 of the races today were won by the perceived best horse in the race, the other 3 by the 2nd best. The best horse got to the front and won today, if skunks were dominant then your argument would have some validity.

Now you watch Caulfield today, watch them fan 6-7 wide turning and fail to pick up the leaders on the fence. Now that’s not bias, but poor tactics, it’s a common watch from Vic racing. Compare it to what you see from Rosehill which is often labeled Sydney’s biased track.

Horses were trying to make ground inside the outside lane on just about every flat race and couldn't, because as always the outside fence (1lane) was the place to be, if the horse didn't get to the outside lane by the turn the outcome of the race was over, skunks or not, that's not racing you know the outcome as soon as they turn for home.

Looked impossible to make ground on the flat inside that lane and many tried and after rain it always does, why if no advantage were riders scrambling to get as far out as possible?  

3 hours ago, Huey said:

Horses were trying to make ground inside the outside lane on just about every flat race and couldn't, because as always the outside fence (1lane) was the place to be, if the horse didn't get to the outside lane by the turn the outcome of the race was over, skunks or not, that's not racing you know the outcome as soon as they turn for home.

Looked impossible to make ground on the flat inside that lane and many tried and after rain it always does, why if no advantage were riders scrambling to get as far out as possible?  

So I guess you made a shitload backing all those guaranteed winners at the 400 mark on betfair?.

On 4/6/2020 at 9:07 PM, Red Rum said:

Or be like those absolute total muppets who play for the Crusaders , tools .

On 7/10/2020 at 4:31 PM, Huey said:

It’s all about the Fibre and cost saving measures 

6 hours ago, Huey said:

I see great strategic thinking, save money don't worry about the product presented. 

At least BarryB Is happy. 

You are whinging about something that isn't new Huey, it didnt just start being  a shit NZ product in winter.

15 hours ago, barryb said:

You are whinging about something that isn't new Huey, it didnt just start being  a shit NZ product in winter.

No shit Barry,  but why perservere with a product like this? I venture to say winter isn't the problem, the track and setup is! 

56 minutes ago, Huey said:

No shit Barry,  but why perservere with a product like this? I venture to say winter isn't the problem, the track and setup is! 

No solutions, just whinges Huey.

Name an alternative options then please, a economically practical one please, not some pie in the sky dream that is unrealistic.