RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

Trackside on Harness nz site

Another avenue to watch on smartphone or laptop desktop etc etc,it is slowly getting more available ,hopefully they will get radio back and on a positive note even though I've been super critical of the TAB recently they must still love me,a 20 dollar bonus bet.it expires on the 12th so I suspect it's been there a while,just one more thing I notice,if you bet on some races you get ya money back if horse finishes 2nd  3rd or fourth ,not sure about last though,😂

On 7/9/2020 at 12:56 PM, mikenz said:

Another avenue to watch on smartphone or laptop desktop etc etc,it is slowly getting more available ,hopefully they will get radio back and on a positive note even though I've been super critical of the TAB recently they must still love me,a 20 dollar bonus bet.it expires on the 12th so I suspect it's been there a while,just one more thing I notice,if you bet on some races you get ya money back if horse finishes 2nd  3rd or fourth ,not sure about last though,😂

Best idea ever , can watch the coverage without it freezing and saves cell phone battery time unlike the TAB website 

Its changing all the time ,technology wise,watching anything on a cell phone is pretty hopeless really but it's ok if you can chromecast what's on ya cell phone to tv,I cant but that's what many did with rugby last year,gee you can almost get by without tv these days,everybody has a streaming setup to watch online but tv is still my favourite.like radio trackside its convenience,I wonder if the proper radio will resume someday.