RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Barry Lichter

Punters can welcome RaceForm back on July 30

2 minutes ago, puha said:

Great news but back to the A4 size ?

Good news indeed. Many will welcome it back.

I am perplexed re going back to A4 size though also Puha. The book size and style that was being used prior to Covid was excellent. 

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Good news indeed. Many will welcome it back.

I am perplexed re going back to A4 size though also Puha. The book size and style that was being used prior to Covid was excellent. 

Agree 100%

8 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

It would be handy to know all outlets selling RACEFORM.... so I don't have to go on a treasure hunt trying to find a stockist!

From the article Baz.

Ryan said the publication had enjoyed a big increase in subscriber numbers before lockdown and he hoped to quickly return to a circulation of at least 4000.

RaceForm will soon launch a website on which it will provide a full list of retail outlets.

It will cost $7.50.

Just now, nomates said:

They are always competitive heats , so you always know your horse isn't a duffer if it's winning there . Well done , exciting times .

Thanks nomates...I'm a realist and know 90% are no good so I don't get too carried away. :ph34r:
She has shown enough ability to win a race somewhere?.... it's just a matter of how many? :lol:
It'll be hard enough trying to get a raceday start in the current climate..let alone winning one! :unsure:
Luck hasn't been on our side in 2020...roll on 2021! :wub: