RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Barry Lichter

RITA denies legal threats behind Forbury Park backflip

I tried to go to their website but apparently they don’t have one anymore, not that I could find anyway.   Does the club own the land they are on?.    

On 7/4/2020 at 2:12 PM, lamour said:

I tried to go to their website but apparently they don’t have one anymore, not that I could find anyway.   Does the club own the land they are on?.    

I think you right but they do have a Facebook page

Interesting case really. 10 meetings for a club that offers poor stakes and doesn't seem to get much local support and yet only 3 meetings for Timaru which is much closer to the horse population and probably has a better track.

Couple that with 5 low key meetings for a track worth $200m in Auckland and you do wonder about the intelligence of some of these decisions.

15 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Couple that with 5 low key meetings for a track worth $200m in Auckland and you do wonder 

Can't follow this comment at all

Can you elucidate?

Mikie

2 hours ago, Mikie said:

Can't follow this comment at all

Can you elucidate?

Mikie

I was referring to Avondale, so not exactly a Harness situation. Seems hard to justify having a facility supposedly worth $200m, if sold, used for 5 low key meetings a year. Not many businesses could run like that.

1 hour ago, We're Doomed said:

I was referring to Avondale, so not exactly a Harness situation. Seems hard to justify having a facility supposedly worth $200m, if sold, used for 5 low key meetings a year. Not many businesses could run like that.

Aaaah, with you now

No worries

Mikie