RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Weak RIU

This from the Feds down south after race 3 at Invercargill yesterday

MAN I'M GOOD - raced wide into the first bend. Shifted ground outwards near the 50 metres severely checking TAD LINCOLN and having to be straightened by driver A Kyle. Mr Kyle admitted a breach of Rule 869(3)(b) in that he drove carelessly at this stage of the race. After viewing replays and hearing penalty submissions the JCA imposed a suspension of Mr Kyle's licence to drive from the 3rd of July up to and including the 23rd of July (3 days).

3 days for severely checking one over when it was finishing strongly. A Kyle doesn't drive much, around 40 per season and has had a license since 1979. It looks to be a weak penalty but then whats new these days. Almost pays to do it

Greg

Yes I'm not too sure what's going on with the RIU at the moment. They seem to be too frightened to hand out penalties. Perhaps they're trying to make us all think that they're not such bad guys afterall

1 hour ago, Stables said:

Yes I'm not too sure what's going on with the RIU at the moment. They seem to be too frightened to hand out penalties. Perhaps they're trying to make us all think that they're not such bad guys afterall

The case i raised was a shocker in terms of penalties albeit that they would have been given by JCA. Its no wonder Orange Dunn and Barclay win so many races down there with A Kyle as opposition. Amateurs versus professionals For the record he has won 22 races in a career spanning 37 seasons and 747 odd drives.

Greg