RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

In running comments

I honestly thought Neil was taking the piss when he said that these were gone, but as I look through Saturdays Te Rapa card I don't see any comments for anything that lined up at Pukekohe.

A check of Riccarton and its the same, yet they are there for Wanganui.

This is total madness, its one of the key things punters look for when deciding a bet. I can understand, newspapers, tote operators & a few other things but this is fucking lunacy.

The end days are nigh, Dean please remember to turn off the lights the last time you leave the building.

5 minutes ago, barryb said:

I honestly thought Neil was taking the piss when he said that these were gone, but as I look through Saturdays Te Rapa card I don't see any comments for anything that lined up at Pukekohe.

This is total madness, its one of the key things punters look for when deciding a bet. I can understand, newspapers, tote operators & a few other things but this is fucking lunacy.

The end days are nigh, Dean please remember to turn off the lights the last time you leave the building.

Won't have to , the power will have been disconnected by supplier by then . They will be working by candle light for the last couple of weeks .

10 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

no video replays of Counties either

They come up with an error

They work for me, have you tried clicking on the winner of each race and watching them that way?

9 minutes ago, Huey said:

They work for me, have you tried clicking on the winner of each race and watching them that way?

Cheers

Ok I get an error on Counties races 4, 5 & 11  

The rest ok

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Divine Drive race 2 got in running from Pukekohe , only looked at one race though . Agree very bad move if in running comments going , it needs to be there as a vital start point , I love the game and a punt but I cannot do hours and hours of video work or I will lose my job and misses in quick time .

5 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Divine Drive race 2 got in running from Pukekohe , only looked at one race though . Agree very bad move if in running comments going , it needs to be there as a vital start point , I love the game and a punt but I cannot do hours and hours of video work or I will lose my job and misses in quick time .

These guys keep putting more fences than the Great Northern in front of punters to deter them from punting , who ever came up with the ream decisions that keeps withdrawing information from punters making an informed decision on how to spend their money is clueless . Saying that i genuinely believe they do not believe picking winners is a skill . 

Though i could understand that if they have watched a few episodes of " The Punters Lounge " with the crew destroying hundreds of dollars each week .

50 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Divine Drive is even weirder as it appears on the TAB site but nothing is there NZ Racing.

Pukekohe was 2 weeks ago and it’s not sorted.

6 hours ago, barryb said:

Yes..... If I decide to bet on a race with only a few minutes left to study, I rely on the form comment from previous runs to help me out 🤔

Sorry, but I don't get the fuss here. Maybe because most of my punting life has been spent overseas, and there is virtually no in-running comments.

Are they helpful? Yes, definitely. Are they a necessity? Not sure

7 hours ago, berzerk said:

Sorry, but I don't get the fuss here. Maybe because most of my punting life has been spent overseas, and there is virtually no in-running comments.

Are they helpful? Yes, definitely. Are they a necessity? Not sure

Extensive in running comments UK, Ireland including point to point racing and  in running comments for US readily available , are you talking HK and Singapore ? 

I have just looked at the fields and horses that ran at Counties have comments.

eg

8  Vainglory  "Resumed with a good win at Counties. Up in distance. Capable of a repeat.

6  Valante   "Needed resuming run at Counties. Step up in distance ideal. Don't dismiss.   

5 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

I have just looked at the fields and horses that ran at Counties have comments.

eg

8  Vainglory  "Resumed with a good win at Counties. Up in distance. Capable of a repeat.

6  Valante   "Needed resuming run at Counties. Step up in distance ideal. Don't dismiss.   

Those are opinions by some mystery tipster. I think people are referring to "factual" comments such as " settled back, hampered 300, flashed through late." that were traditionally included in the form line. I do find them quite useful myself as it is always crucial to know if horses race handy or settle back at certain tracks.

20 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

Those are opinions by some mystery tipster. I think people are referring to "factual" comments such as " settled back, hampered 300, flashed through late." that were traditionally included in the form line. I do find them quite useful myself as it is always crucial to know if horses race handy or settle back at certain tracks.

Don't forget " brained them " or sadly most of mine " PLUGGED " .

10 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Exactly I pay no attention to those garbage comments. 

On 7/4/2020 at 8:56 AM, bazach said:
On 7/3/2020 at 9:32 PM, We're Doomed said:

" Behind pace, got gap 200, sadly gap was going faster."

Or an old favourite of mine”led into straight...stopped as if shot”

Hahaha.... I remember Dad reading that formline comment out from the Friday flash when I was a kid..... Still remember it😂🤣