RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

johnny at work

However, Allen said the racing industry still had huge potential, and the new betting platform would "stand the organisation in good stead".

Quote from today's Dominion.

Still thinks the money was well spent.

Quote < "I think a lot of economic development agencies struggle because they’re not clear about where they’re going to add value, because 'economic development' is a pretty broad concept.

"You can play in lots of different spaces, so you’ve got to be quite specific about where you want to play, and you’ve got to be quite deliberate about what the impacts are that you want to have." > end quote.                          There’s no doubt that JA left his mark on NZ Racing. I’m sure his “Add Value” comment will resonate loudly with NZ Racing. Surely the new Regime will be trying to lure JA back? 

10 hours ago, Trump said:

Quote < "I think a lot of economic development agencies struggle because they’re not clear about where they’re going to add value, because 'economic development' is a pretty broad concept.

"You can play in lots of different spaces, so you’ve got to be quite specific about where you want to play, and you’ve got to be quite deliberate about what the impacts are that you want to have." > end quote.                          There’s no doubt that JA left his mark on NZ Racing. I’m sure his “Add Value” comment will resonate loudly with NZ Racing. Surely the new Regime will be trying to lure JA back? 

LOL this corporate bollocks is just pathetic, "add value" "different spaces" "be specific" "quite deliberate" "broad concept" all just generalised BS talk that applies to anything you are describing in business and people continually fall for it , why because they also don't know what they are doing or what they are talking about.

Those kinds of statements should send shock waves through any employer.

2 hours ago, Huey said:

LOL this corporate bollocks is just pathetic, "add value" "different spaces" "be specific" "quite deliberate" "broad concept" all just generalised BS talk that applies to anything you are describing in business and people continually fall for it , why because they also don't know what they are doing or what they are talking about.

Fully agree...... Just corporate waffle and B-shit..... Snout in the trough again... Talking in riddles again 🤯

Poor Wellington - He's angling for a 5-6 year stint...... Snippet from article below - 

John Allen is planning to stick around.

WellingtonNZ may have had four chief executives in less than six years, and Allen numerous high-profile roles in the city, but he says his new job is a keeper.

The latest boss of the region's tourism and economic agency has a long-term plan.

"My view is that in these sorts of roles, you need to be [there] about five or six years, and so that’s what I would expect," he says. 

2 hours ago, Huey said:

These money sucking pricks could write a book with this crap , call it " Sound bites and cliches for all situation ". It would be compulsory reading for any incoming NZTR/RNZ executive or board member . Looks a ready made best seller .