RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

George Simon

This  is probably in the wrong section but who cares.Do you think he will be in his element commentating greyhounds?there must have been times when Dave  Mcdonald was at ascot park on a cold tuesday in winter wondering why he was there as like Simon there ain't much company ,big days might get one excited but greyhound days are a different kettle of fish.

He will have to do a lot more race calls now,how davey mac stayed interested  in calling dogs is testament to his commitment and then you just get walked over,don't think much of Evan's as a caller.

4 minutes ago, Keneperu said:

Don't follow the dogs but waiting for Invercargill Trotting happened to hear him broadcasting and i actually thought at the time Georgie boy sounded like he was sure happy to be there....not

I think it's the same for some in the tv studio.they don't appear too excited.

2 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

Miss " Pearly's " selections and comments............ G.Simon Selects means...... Rubbish same as his galloping sorte's

I think if we all had it sussed we wouldn't probably  be doing what we are doing now.