RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

LoveRacing live streaming

I see that they are now streaming Trackside 1&2, with the ability to select the quality as well ,that should solve a few on here’s issues.

One of my biggest bugbears with the TAB feed has been sorted in that you can drag the screen to any size you want.

using this site for viewing means you can freely look anywhere on the tab site and not shut the coverage by mistake.

6 hours ago, barryb said:

I see that they are now streaming Trackside 1&2, with the ability to select the quality as well ,that should solve a few on here’s issues.

One of my biggest bugbears with the TAB feed has been sorted in that you can drag the screen to any size you want.

using this site for viewing means you can freely look anywhere on the tab site and not shut the coverage by mistake.

That is good to see, but what I don't get out of all of this is why they are having to do that? Aren't RITA responsible for visible media of T1 & T2?

My point is everywhere you go in this industry there appears to be duplication and if funds are being spent on duplicated something with another outfit , what isn't be spent both financially and in resources on areas they should be focused on improving?

How many years have they been using a website 😏?

They should have had readily available good quality live streaming operating simultaneously in addition to free to air Television, traditional Radio and other for the last goodness knows how many years - 20??

Those who think they are experts in IT and been creaming public monies over the years have much to be accountable for.