Litters NZGRA / fasttrack

Recommended Posts

As far as I know you need to registered person of grnz. Pay your annual fee whichever it maybe as owner through a syndicate or individual, owner/handler or trainer, trainer. They link you in give you a password and your in.

Matings and whelpings last a year but for naming of racing dogs come up on registrations but sometimes grv website on individual litters shows more.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.