RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
The Fokkers Nemesis

TAB Absolute thieves

Race 3 Mackay today. The No 2 runner lost its jockey leaving the barrier. On the TAB website this horses is listed as running fifth (jockeyless).

According to Racenet the horse was/is a scratching. Absolutely appalling, actually I couldn’t give a flying f**# if it’s an innocent mistake. And they can stick the $40 worth of my bets they haven’t refunded right where the sun doesn’t shine. I don’t want the money back I’ll just consider myself to be a slow learner.

Its the reason I closed my account they are a shambles.

14 minutes ago, The Fokkers Nemesis said:

Race 3 Mackay today. The No 2 runner lost its jockey leaving the barrier. On the TAB website this horses is listed as running fifth (jockeyless).

According to Racenet the horse was/is a scratching. Absolutely appalling, actually I couldn’t give a flying f**# if it’s an innocent mistake. And they can stick the $40 worth of my bets they haven’t refunded right where the sun doesn’t shine. I don’t want the money back I’ll just consider myself to be a slow learner.

Its the reason I closed my account they are a shambles.

I thought....nah, what you've said cant be right.

So I checked it out myself and yeah its shown as a Scratching on Racenet but a runner on TAB..... unbelievable..

i'm sure everyone realises that these races are commingled with supertab they declare the dividends and confirm the race result.....

runner was declared a starter on both tabcorp and tattsbet 

no story here.........

1 minute ago, Baz (NZ) said:

So they can't even get the also ran's finishing order right???? Fuck Me ! 🤔 🙈  😡

No thanks, would pay to do some homework before you spout off though.

the local TAB UBet displays exactly the same.

If I was checking results for NZ racing I would go to NZ Racing website to see finishing order, margins, & stripes reports etc

Why would it be any diff for Aus racing.

1 minute ago, barryb said:

No thanks, would pay to do some homework before you spout off though.

the local TAB UBet displays exactly the same.

If I was checking results for NZ racing I would go to NZ Racing website to see finishing order, margins, & stripes reports etc

Why would it be any diff for Aus racing.

It's a shame R.I.T.A predecessor's didn't do their homework before spouting off and spending the Industry's much needed cash!
The old NZ TAB Web Site displayed runners in finishing order and it was $50,000,000 cheaper and didn't cost another $17,000,000 per year to maintain!
If you wish to fuck off to multiple web-sites to find out where your runner finished....by all means surf away..... I do not!

1 minute ago, Baz (NZ) said:

It's a shame R.I.T.A predecessor's didn't do their homework before spouting off and spending the Industry's much needed cash!
The old NZ TAB Web Site displayed runners in finishing order and it was $50,000,000 cheaper and didn't cost another $17,000,000 per year to maintain!
If you wish to fuck off to multiple web-sites to find out where your runner finished....by all means surf away..... I do not!

Calm down, it’s not that big a deal and appears standard practice.

So the above is from racenet, for the dropkicks who think there is no story ...

If Australian racing can’t have consistency across results, the TAB are a hopeless outfit.

If you had had a bet and saw this what would you think ?

Additionally if you watch the race the hot favourite got poleaxed by the riderless horse with about 700 to run, if the stewards had really been doing there job the 1 runner would have been declared a late scratching or the race could have been declared void.

The horse was a runner , it's in the official result.  As for favorite getting poleaxed by loose horse , that's the chance you take punting . Saddles slip, horses break down, jockeys take wrong course , horses swerve at a shadow , lead slips from saddle and weigh in light any number tales of woe .

If the gate malfunctioned causing the horse to lose rider ,and  the horse is deemed a late scratching and it then poleaxed favorite then IMHO the favorite should also be late scratch or void race maybe because it's been hampered by a horse that isn't in the race , as it was She a Rippa raced yesterday .

image.thumb.png.c19e2c1db64d199753785d61678ea249.png

Takes time for the TAB to get official finishing order & winning margins etc. Also-rans are just listed in numerical order until the full result is entered, it just happened to be that #1 ran 4th, and that is the way it will always be.. otherwise you would have to wait much longer instead of getting provisional results.

9 hours ago, chelseacol said:

I'm the first to bag the TAB - but this is a non story

Its hard enough to get a result when they actually have a chance turning for home, Fokkers done his 40 cold, let him vent . He gets it back off Ozone tomorrow 😜

18 hours ago, The Fokkers Nemesis said:

So the above is from racenet, for the dropkicks who think there is no story ...

If Australian racing can’t have consistency across results, the TAB are a hopeless outfit.

If you had had a bet and saw this what would you think ?

Additionally if you watch the race the hot favourite got poleaxed by the riderless horse with about 700 to run, if the stewards had really been doing there job the 1 runner would have been declared a late scratching or the race could have been declared void.

Mate, when the wits were given out, you certainly got the one's labelled "fokk". 

You publish the identical TabCorp result (with the $15,753 First4) that the TAB is comingled with, as evidence that the TAB are somehow "thieves". 

Someone of your intellect at Racenet has stuffed up the scratchings and you think that reflects badly on the TAB? 

Racenet are wrong, but they are not thieves, just careless.