RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Barry Lichter

Three dog meetings to be called from the studio next month

Ok I'm sorry if I have it wrong but there is  o way I would have him calling over the tv when he cant call when the dogs are in front of him

Now with me having a crack and corrie has nothing to do with anger it's with things he has done

I wonder if the person who thought of this idea realizes that there is a delay from when they jump on TV to when they really jump at the track. By the time it gets to the studio 3 seconds has already passed & then it's another 3seconds for it to get to the public watching it on TV.

On 7/3/2020 at 11:58 AM, Gary Sharp said:

I wonder if the person who thought of this idea realizes that there is a delay from when they jump on TV to when they really jump at the track. By the time it gets to the studio 3 seconds has already passed & then it's another 3seconds for it to get to the public watching it on TV.

They’re obviously calling off a live feed. Happens in aus sometimes as well. 

On 7/16/2020 at 6:52 PM, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

They’re obviously calling off a live feed. Happens in aus sometimes as well. 

ive never seen so many rubbish dogs racing, we have the same dog every Friday miss the start by 5 lengths and the stipes just say, "missed jump" they used to put these cheats out, "missed jump, will need to trial  before racing commences". dogs running around not trying, it is a fiasco