RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Barry Lichter

Three dog meetings to be called from the studio next month

2 hours ago, Barry Lichter said:
After making race callers redundant in cost-cutting moves, the TAB now has to resort to calling some greyhound races from the studio. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 6.39.18 PM.png

Goes to show how much of an ill thought proposal it was . There will be plenty more of theses situations in the future . What about maybe only i commentator available because of illness or whatever and say it's GS and has to call his gallops meeting then a greyhound meet from the monitor in between races . Never happen ???

In the UK, they have been calling all broadcast greyhound races from the studio for decades. Works fine as the tracks are small. As a cost saving measure that doesn't affect the quality of the greyhound betting product offered, the TAB should make this a permanent move.

The funny things is I woildnt have who they have got there now the best caller of the week is Aron white by far not bed for someone who has only called a few 

I would say when mark was walking out the door and they said who are we going to get call the races in the CD he said oh get Andy in as there is know way mark will want Daryl calling as he is far better than mark 

1 hour ago, Joe blogs said:

The funny things is I woildnt have who they have got there now the best caller of the week is Aron white by far not bed for someone who has only called a few 

I would say when mark was walking out the door and they said who are we going to get call the races in the CD he said oh get Andy in as there is know way mark will want Daryl calling as he is far better than mark 

Daryl is a terrible commentator / form analyst.