RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

How did that name get through

8 minutes ago, mikenz said:

Really

Really?

To be fair it is only 10.45pm , I am normally in bed with a hot chocolate in my PJs reading " Noddy and Big Ears go the Races and spank a load of money up the wall "  by then but I will put it off and ava watch myself .

By the tote looks like Baz has lumped on .

On 6/27/2020 at 6:08 PM, kdt said:

Tonight at Kenilworth (South Africa) race 2 number 4 Pharr Canal. 

Done a bit of digging , Pharr Canal , out of mare called  La Fontaine . La Fontaine (La Fonteine)  is a  County in Louisiana , in that County is a township called New Iberia where in 1872 Henry Newton Pharr was born . You've guessed it Henry Newton Pharr grew up to head the Louisiana -Rio Grande Canal Company . He built a canal near  New Iberia called Pharr Canal where now it's pretty good for fishing by all accounts . Straight up legit name in honour of Mr Pharr .

On 6/30/2020 at 7:47 PM, Red Rum said:

Done a bit of digging , Pharr Canal , out of mare called  La Fontaine . La Fontaine (La Fonteine)  is a  County in Louisiana , in that County is a township called New Iberia where in 1872 Henry Newton Pharr was born . You've guessed it Henry Newton Pharr grew up to head the Louisiana -Rio Grande Canal Company . He built a canal near  New Iberia called Pharr Canal where now it's pretty good for fishing by all accounts . Straight up legit name in honour of Mr Pharr .

In another state of the USA there once lived a cousin of Henry Newton, one Mr Kennneth Pharr, whose father met and married a Chinese woman, Miss Ah-so, while working on building the Rocky Mountain railroad. They named a railroad tunnel after their first-born - Pharr, Ken Ah-so.