RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Just a bit o horsey news....

For those interested, Hillary Barry, Have Faith In Me have both been up and racin Stateside and doin very well, Shartin is bout to have a run round next week 30th June 😄 yey for the Champ, nice to see our Kiwibreds still flyin the flag over there......

Cheers Iraklis

On 6/27/2020 at 2:03 PM, Iraklis said:

For those interested, Hillary Barry, Have Faith In Me have both been up and racin Stateside and doin very well, Shartin is bout to have a run round next week 30th June 😄 yey for the Champ, nice to see our Kiwibreds still flyin the flag over there......

Cheers Iraklis

Welcome back Iraklis . I was wondering where you got to

Greg

On 6/27/2020 at 2:03 PM, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis

39 Down-under runners at the Meadowlands and 23 got checks, 10 winners over the two nights. 

Thanks JJ mate, yeh it just all got a bit depressin readin the posts re RIU etc etc, an the friken CoV shite ☹️ so I decided to take a break for wee while, then I started gettin reminders of horses I had booked on USA site for when they're racin again, boom 😀 there was me ol mate Have Faith and flyin the Kiwibred flag rather well to boot, hence my post.....

Hey 2piper awesome results from the Kiwibreds yussss!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Yes Iraklis , understamd your comments. I have been in trotting all my life because it has been enjoyable,entertaining, a great sport , sometimes profitable sometimes not !!! and have met longtime friends through our sport. The current malaise however has been devastating and is very hard to A. believe B, take. The "experts" think a 2 track NI. industry will keep the suits all in well paid positions but will devastate dozens of trainers. I care for people especially when other options are available. Still similar to you would much prefer to enjoy whats left of our sport . By the way if anyone interested one horse we sent to USA, myeyesadoreya has won 14 races in usa around new york running 1.54 (not fast enough over there.0 Look forward  to more fun  times here perhaps cup time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gawd yes JL, love the sport but boy it's been hard to watch and read whats happenin, everyday its more doom, more gloom; we've lost our Boxseat, bloody nuts on that! track closures, RIU crap, fightin an scrapping all over the space, wateva.....friken depressin! sooooo what have we left? well we gotta look for the good thats left (what little there is) ie. what horses of interest are there racin, and it just so happens we got mighty Kiwibreds doin the job overseas, oh man that'll do me til me mighty AllStars get crankin again 😄 can't wait for that....kool news re your Myeyesadoreya will add that to me list of to watch out for 🤗 hey mate you reckon we'll get a NZ Cup this year? oh we just got to, we jusssssst got to......

Cheers Iraklis

56 minutes ago, john legend said:

Thanks Irakis we think alike.! wonder how UMay Cullect is progressing be great for November. Purdon team will be firing when the money appears say september with Self Assured and others ready for all the big races. 

Over 30 horses from All Stars to trial this week. Another lot of close to the same number next week. First may reach races by middle of July.

Just a quick update from Team AS

Greg

Oh yey JL, be bloody great to see UMayCullect back 🤗 and yes JJ, saw they had a power of alot of trialists etc including Darling Me another of Adore Me's baby's, what a big hand the Allstars have to play when they do get back and firin, I can't wait 😃

cheers Iraklis

20 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Oh yey JL, be bloody great to see UMayCullect back 🤗 and yes JJ, saw they had a power of alot of trialists etc including Darling Me another of Adore Me's baby's, what a big hand the Allstars have to play when they do get back and firin, I can't wait 😃

cheers Iraklis

You don't have to wait long I  man

They start winning races soon

Greg