RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mattski

$139.6m Funding - Question please

Q1 - I am just wondering what this level of funding is likely to convert to in terms of say R72 and R82 horses racing on a Saturday thanks? How does $140m odd compare to the funding level in 2019/20?

Q2 - I can't believe that we're paying $17m (?) odd a year ongoing for a very average web site on top of the huge initial bill. My Q is if TAB NZ is a new entity from 1 Aug is it legally obliged to continue paying this? Why not liquidate the original TAB and tell the people who sold us the original web site to get stuffed?  (I am prob somewhat naive!).

Thanks, Matt

Q1 - I am just wondering what this level of funding is likely to convert to in terms of say R72 and R82 horses racing on a Saturday thanks? How does $140m odd compare to the funding level in 2019/20?

Q2 - I can't believe that we're paying $17m (?) odd a year ongoing for a very average web site on top of the huge initial bill. My Q is if TAB NZ is a new entity from 1 Aug is it legally obliged to continue paying this? Why not liquidate the original TAB and tell the people who sold us the original web site to get stuffed?  (I am prob somewhat naive!).

Thanks, Matt