RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Stables

Racing Integrity Unit

20 hours ago, poundforpound said:

I tried to post some photos of evidence I have here, but there’s too much data to upload

I’ll make a statement then post the three photos individually ( I have thousands of pages if anyone from the media is interested )

One photo is how the National Organised Crime Unit describe themselves and their activities ..... bear in mind that in Inca the total money trail amounts to $260, although the defendant says that after expenses the figure is actually $60 in total...yep that’s $60 in total 

The second photo is from the recent McGrath JCA hearing in which it says the RIU prosecuting team told the JCA it had no idea the Police were investigating the race fixing allegations by way of surveillance techniques 

The third photo is from the Police Media Centre release in December 2018 that claims the RIU and Police were collaborating on this investigation, a fact backed up by the recurrence of one particular name numerous times in the Police evidence 

You decide who, if anyone, is lying, and why ?

As of today, I know who I would not trust.