RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Greyhound story on Sunday programme

Interesting story, I thought Glenda responded quite well to the interrogation questioning.

I checked out the Facebook site to see what the responses would be and of course 99% are ban it now & the vast majority are women.

I bet whilst they typed their abhorrence on Facebook they sipped away on there Latte, will happily pour low fat milk on there breakfast & have cheese and crackers mid arvo. There is nothing worse than a person with a hypocritical social conscience whom there virtuousness shows through a keyboard.

I thought the slapper was dreadful. No wonder she failed miserably with the RIB. The hard questions are being asked by society. Dogs first and lining up horse racing next. You don't think the horse numbers are any better than the dogs? The dogs screaming round those tracks at speed has always been a problem, but let's face it, some of the galloping tracks are no better but very little has been done over the past 20 years to REALLY improve it.

What we lack is leadership to make sure our animals are looked after post racing.

Wake up everyone. This is not a false start.

Don't overlook how Meat Works have also been hit by Covid19...join the dots & also look up he likes of Antonia STAATS & AVAAZ, including NZ links ..The Greens & other activists lurk insidiously everywhere.

Aaron Cross and his family have always been anti racing.

Why?

What is his upbringing that he is so against them & the industry?

Does he come from  background where his family went hungry bc daddy or a relation was involved in a random bet?