RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

First day back

11 hours ago, Shad said:

Anyone know if there are jumps races in north or south on the program 

Te Aroha on the 2nd and 23rd August. Also have some in August too I think

38 minutes ago, Pam Robson said:

Yes,  there were good turnouts,  but,  IMO,  action taken too late.

Even a jumping enthusiast like me can see the sense in not programming jumps races down here.

The Grand National will be looking at a new home I feel.

Which, for the record, would be a tragedy...not just for the lost races, but the chance to catch up with the great bunch of people which embodies the jumping persuasion.

19 minutes ago, Pam Robson said:

Which, for the record, would be a tragedy...not just for the lost races, but the chance to catch up with the great bunch of people which embodies the jumping persuasion.

Also a wonderful carnival Pam which will leave a hole in the calendar (I appreciate there are meetings scheduled - but won't be the same will it). Thank goodness we didn't lose the  Guineas as well....

PS - lovely win two weeks back ..... we enjoyed catching up with a few of the excited owners

7 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

Also a wonderful carnival Pam which will leave a hole in the calendar (I appreciate there are meetings scheduled - but won't be the same will it). Thank goodness we didn't lose the  Guineas as well....

PS - lovely win two weeks back ..... we enjoyed catching up with a few of the excited owners

Thanks,  yes, a great crew.

I think an approach from Brian de Lore to Mayor Lianne Dalziell  which prompted a very good letter to NZTR, helped immensely wrt the Guineas.    But, I am sad to see the jumping focus dwindle away.

My own jumper is now residing at the Myers establishment.  I told him he would improve him five lengths.....hope he can manage more!