RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Charlie Bukowski

Leading Stable Protest

2 minutes ago, Huey said:

Not really winter stables are they, Flash horses don't like the mud.

Yes but Te Akau need 1 win to get to 100. Many moons ago R.J. Skelton was stuck on 99 for the majority of July and I think he didn't make it.

2 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Yes but Te Akau need 1 win to get to 100. Many moons ago R.J. Skelton was stuck on 99 for the majority of July and I think he didn't make it.

I'm sure they'll find a nice Dead4 somewhere in July to get their 100th winner.

Yes surely track after so much rain a big factor. Te Rapa not much longer to wait and closer to home. Also some of these listed stables could not train at all under lockdown, as well as having a gradual staggered return of horses to stables, so may just take that little bit longer to be race fit. 

4 hours ago, slam dunk said:

You must be an antique to remember that...it was my neighbour EJ Didham who got the 99.I think he may have been winning on Baghdad Note at Trentham in July ,then popped across to the Melbourne Cup and won that for Otago !

Down the road a bit my friends neighbour RJS scored a few 90's ,including a high of 98 !