RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Breeder

Hello Youmzain racing in UK on Saturday

43 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

That’s a seriously quick and thoroughly genuine horse right there 

He’ll be a hell of an asset for NZ 

Yes. That looks like a bit of a coup for Cambridge.

Here are  my thoughts Pounder.

First of all, congratulations to Cambridge Stud on a Grp 1 Royal Ascot winner. 

Grp 2 winner at 2 and 3 yrs, and now a dual Grp 1 winner. My only slight(very slight)negative is that both Grp 1 races probably weren't the strongest of fields for a Grp 1,but then you can only beat who lines up on the day!

The great positive is having a genuine  speed stallion by Kodiac,who is closely related to Invincible Spirit for NZ breeders .

Personally, I think he will bring some new (well needed) blood into the NZ stallion ranks. Any thoughts on fee when he finally  stands ?

Don't often agree with your lines of thought DollarforDollar BUT have to agree with this one...A serious serious horse...  Well done to Brendan and team after after a real shabby year ... Karma at it's best.

7 hours ago, poundforpound said:

I know a few “cafers” have European experience so I offer a thought for debate 

My opinion is that the three best sprints across Europe are the Haydock Sprint Cup ( used to be the Vernons ), the July Cup at HQ, and that sprint last night, the Diamond Jubilee

I don’t rate the Prix de l’Abbaye because it’s too late in the season and many horses are OTT by then

This horse has now won two of the big three, and you can guarantee he’ll run in the July Cup next 

For my money that puts him well ahead of the likes of Danehill from a performance view 

To draw a comparison with our part of the world, this is like having a NZ owned stallion who won the Slipper then trained on and won the Everest 

As a stallion I say he’s worth 30 million plus now, and if he wins the July Cup you can add another 20 million to that 

Any thoughts ?

Bang on there about the sprints  , July Cup is good because sometimes get a real good one from classic generation who didn't quite stay in Guineas , off top my head Green Desert , Stravinsky and Mozart are three but could be be off without checking .

Abbaye on that strip down middle of Longchamp poor for viewing and few good ones gone west there after a long season .