RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
EsquireNZ

TVNZ Sunday Program

It wasn't a great look, we had that chap tearing into the industry in a one sided argument. No real defense from greyhound industry, young lass Potts who got interviewed and ambushed with a question on whether she has ever had a dog put down from the track. Glenda Hughes who knows diddley squat supposedly defending the sport, she would make a terrible lawyer. It was a giant set up .. and who knows Cole could put the nail in the coffin in the next month or so, imagine having that on your conscience ? .. the thing is the greyhound industry have sat on their hands forever and never addressed the issues, everyone knows what's been going on .. where does it end ?? ... even the guy David Scott who was supposed to be looking out for the industry was up to no good, You reap what you sow. Does Lisa Cole actually do any training? .. I only ask because you hear about her fabulous achievements etc, but I've never seen her interviewed, or on the track etc, I could be wrong.

5 hours ago, Everton said:

It wasn't a great look, we had that chap tearing into the industry in a one sided argument. No real defense from greyhound industry, young lass Potts who got interviewed and ambushed with a question on whether she has ever had a dog put down from the track. Glenda Hughes who knows diddley squat supposedly defending the sport, she would make a terrible lawyer. It was a giant set up .. and who knows Cole 

The tv only showed what they wanted to see 

I have got know idea why Emma Potts was put on there I was told the Auckland club asked her 

This has been word for word what they have said for 20 years

Glenda Hughes what she said was very little because she wasnt given much time to talk 

The show went for how long 15 cross took up over 10 mins so didnt allow much time for Glenda did it oh and 

Also Araon Cross even said we have had a wee win with Forbury park being given know dates 

God only knows why he would take that victory 

And he still hasn't told us where his two greyhounds are that he use to race