RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Womby

Today's Press

23 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

Can you go back to school and learn to read.  I never mentioned "Plod" as you refer to them.  If you have got nothing better to do that show your ignorance might I suggest that you stick your spatula somewhere else.  Wake up and smell the roses sonny

Ok Kilcoyne, who jumped the gun?  One would assume that your reply to Turny Tom says it’s “plod.”  I would suggest you pay more attention to your posts.  But I do love some of your recent statements:

• “I have 134 cases before the courts at the moment and could do with some assistance with paper work.” 
  • “Well anyone who HAS driven like myself.”
  • “I wish!!! Track riding finished when I got to 68kg.” 
  • “Not uneducated!!! Nearly 30 years Police service means I know what I’m talking about.”
  • “Just happen to know what I’m talking about with over 20 years experience ensuring that the rules are complied with.”
  • “Kinda like the search rules, need a warrant to search unless you are RIU.”

Did they not teach you in the force that self-praise is no recommendation?

So I’ll hand back the spatula to you Kilcoyne and after you get all the egg off your face you can use it to mix up another batch of donuts in the Police cafeteria.

Hey, but clearly I’m not as educated as you and your mate Tom Turny with a double degree from the school of the mentally gifted.

Anyway Kilcoyne just a bit of by play, you’re clearly a flea and a distraction, and I have bigger fish like your mate Poundy to fry.  Goodbye.

22 hours ago, TDO said:

Ok Kilcoyne, who jumped the gun?  One would assume that your reply to Turny Tom says it’s “plod.”  I would suggest you pay more attention to your posts.  But I do love some of your recent statements:

• “I have 134 cases before the courts at the moment and could do with some assistance with paper work.” 
  • “Well anyone who HAS driven like myself.”
  • “I wish!!! Track riding finished when I got to 68kg.” 
  • “Not uneducated!!! Nearly 30 years Police service means I know what I’m talking about.”
  • “Just happen to know what I’m talking about with over 20 years experience ensuring that the rules are complied with.”
  • “Kinda like the search rules, need a warrant to search unless you are RIU.”

Did they not teach you in the force that self-praise is no recommendation?

So I’ll hand back the spatula to you Kilcoyne and after you get all the egg off your face you can use it to mix up another batch of donuts in the Police cafeteria.

Hey, but clearly I’m not as educated as you and your mate Tom Turny with a double degree from the school of the mentally gifted.

Anyway Kilcoyne just a bit of by play, you’re clearly a flea and a distraction, and I have bigger fish like your mate Poundy to fry.  Goodbye.

Does your Mummy know what you are up to??

Just for the record.  My involvement and history is as follows.

1974 : 57th Recruit Wing NZ Police College age 18

28 years service retiring in 2002 at the age of 46

2000 set up Employment law practice when the current Act came into force still currently active.

Contributor to Race cafe since 2008 (long before you could read apparently since you have absolutely no idea what you are posting about. Try actually reading what I have posted and then try and translate what is being said.)

I know that you and your other mate have a serious problem with authority with your references to "pigs" ( FYI I've been called worse)  but my feelings are "once a cop always a cop"  If you cant handle that then that's your problem and you seriously need to get some help for that.

As for the reference to me being a mate of Leo's the only connection I have to him was I once legged him on to a horse I was leading into the birdcage at the Eater races at Riverton when he was a young apprentice ( not that he would remember me from way back then Late  1960's)

Since you are just a newbie contributor to Race Cafe I suggest that you make sure you dont go making aspersions about others who know a lot more about the subject they are commenting on.

As an aside. The RIU clearly jumped the gun as I said.  Dont you think that they should have waited another 10 minutes for the treatments (tubing) to start and then raided instead of rushing in beforehand and then trying to prove some wrongdoing?????