RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mikie

ATC-4 horse race $12000

Perhaps someone at the ATC can enlighten us as to how many horses pulled out of the fields fo Friday night, due to the Club's insistence on running a Stand to cater for 1 highly rated horse?

The nominations aren't available now and I didn't print them out, but from memory I can think of 3 that pulled out

Those 3, plus the other 3 in the Stand, plus any others I can't remember must have been a better option for the Club

I guess finances aren't anyone at the Club's strong point

Mikie

1 hour ago, Mikie said:

Perhaps someone at the ATC can enlighten us as to how many horses pulled out of the fields fo Friday night, due to the Club's insistence on running a Stand to cater for 1 highly rated horse?

The nominations aren't available now and I didn't print them out, but from memory I can think of 3 that pulled out

Those 3, plus the other 3 in the Stand, plus any others I can't remember must have been a better option for the Club

Mikie

Yet they dictate that the amateur ($7k) race wouldn't proceed without at least 8 entries!

4 hours ago, Mikie said:

Mikie

Well spotted Mikie.

It' a disgrace.......I suspect that the top rated horses in North are very thin on ground and mainly in the 3 or so most influential stables who are generally not to be upset !

Plus they announced that the 2 x top assessed races per night would be run for $12,000.

In recent years 4 or less acceptors for 2 yr olds became non-Tote races for $2k stake , at least once there were fixed odds betting !

I see that they have relented on an Amateur event.

Get those Nelson/Marlborough stables to lease or sell to the North.I see those Tasman boys doing well in the Rugby at weekend and Marlborough coach had 43,000 jafas cheering for him at Eden Park !

10 hours ago, tasman man 11 said:

Well spotted Mikie.

It' a disgrace.......I suspect that the top rated horses in North are very thin on ground and mainly in the 3 or so most influential stables who are generally not to be upset !

Plus they announced that the 2 x top assessed races per night would be run for $12,000.

In recent years 4 or less acceptors for 2 yr olds became non-Tote races for $2k stake , at least once there were fixed odds betting !

I see that they have relented on an Amateur event.

Get those Nelson/Marlborough stables to lease or sell to the North.I see those Tasman boys doing well in the Rugby at weekend and Marlborough coach had 43,000 jafas cheering for him at Eden Park !

Holy crap, you're agreeing with me Tasman Man

You've now buggered my day, I need to go have a lie down, a nana nap!

Mikie