RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
voice of reason

sarah o'reilly race 2

sarah draws 1  ,always an advantage ...then hangs back and hangs back from the mobile ...the arm folds and she still hasnt retained the inside ,therefore the others cross and she finally gets going to be 3 back on pegs...a harness trot and you are now stuck back on pegs ,chuck your ticket...come on sarah ,if your horse draws the magic no.1 ,then for goodness sake at least start from the no.1 on the gate...its bloody criminal to not do so...you wonder why punters get angry

How many races have you driven in voice of reason. Why have a go at O'Reilly.  Think you should vent your spleen at the starter because there were a no of horses not in position. Fact is Lamb is acknowledged as the worst starter ever Canterbury has ever seen. Another point you may like to consider her drive is an immature trotter known to blow to bits if pushed.

So before you go mouthing off think you should take all relevant things into account. 

Vent your anger at Lamb!

P.s. my money was on O'Reilly's horse also!

keneperu ,i totally respect your opinion ,however the ''how many races have you driven in ''argument does not wash....there are thousands of things we all havent done ,but that doesnt mean we cannot have a valid veiw on them......agree with your comments on mr lamb ,it doesnt make sense that he is still there ..cheers

I'm sorry Mr. Voice of Reason, but I feel your argument doesn't wash. I may not have driven in races myself but at least I know enough to realise that an inexperienced young trotter drawing one is hardly likely to be driven out at the start of a race. Unlike pacers, trotters often take a bit of careful nursing to get them balanced before they can be asked to stretch out. If you knew anything about betting on Harness Racing you would have been aware of that

47 minutes ago, Stables said:

I'm sorry Mr. Voice of Reason, but I feel your argument doesn't wash. I may not have driven in races myself but at least I know enough to realise that an inexperienced young trotter drawing one is hardly likely to be driven out at the start of a race. Unlike pacers, trotters often take a bit of careful nursing to get them balanced before they can be asked to stretch out. If you knew anything about betting on Harness Racing you would have been aware of that

Well anyone who HAS driven like myself would know that an inexperienced trotter drawn 1 has just got the worst draw of the lot