RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Banned!

BANNED FOR LIFE

Brandon Morgenrood has been banned for life after pleading guilty to three charges in relation to his plans to attempt to cause harm to his ex-partner and fellow jockey Tina Comignaghi during a race.

The Charges:

On 21 February 2020 threatened to cause Class A Jockey Miss Tina Comignaghi to fall in Race 4 at the Canterbury Jockey Club meeting at Riccarton on 21 February 2020 in breach of Rule 801(1)(s)(i) of the New Zealand Rules of Thoroughbred Racing.

Between 11 and 18 February 2020 did an act that caused undue suffering to the horse VIVACE LADY by pulling on its mouth unnecessarily while riding the said horse in track work which resulted in the said horse suffering cuts and abrasions to the inside of its mouth in breach of Rule 801(1)(p) of the New Zealand Rules of Thoroughbred Racing.

On 18 February 2020 counselled Jockey Brett Murray to commit a Serious Racing Offence by encouraging the said Jockey to ride in a manner that would assist him to cause Jockey Tina Comignaghi to fall in Race 4 at the Canterbury Jockey Club meeting on 21 February 2020 being an offence under Rule 801(1)(w) of the New Zealand Rules of Thoroughbred Racing.

Courtesy of The Racing Website
@racingtipsnewzealand

look up his name and it's an eye opener what's gone on in his life.

Became a jockey at 14years old.

Brings back memories of what has happened to other jockeys and participants across the world with bribes.

Clearly the guy needs serious help for ongoing issues.

South Africa.

He will certainly have Visa issues but as none of this was placed in front of the police, may not be a priority.

A sad situation for his family / friends, a very talented rider, champion apprentice, drug and corruption issues have ruined his life and prospects. 

6 hours ago, Pam Robson said:

South Africa.

He will certainly have Visa issues but as none of this was placed in front of the police, may not be a priority.

A sad situation for his family / friends, a very talented rider, champion apprentice, drug and corruption issues have ruined his life and prospects. 

I am sure the authorities have passed this onto the Police for assessment for a number of reasons I can see , most importantly the young ladies future safety , conspiring to cause serious injury would be a Police matter . I'd be gobsmacked if the Police didn't know about this .