RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
shaneMcAlister

Pukekohe hospitality

On 6/15/2020 at 7:05 PM, Guinness said:

Pukekohe does have potential but you are correct about the food scramble. The hospitality is among the best but I am disabled and getting around is shocking. If the rain arrives the day will most likely be abandoned anyway?? Wouldnt that be ironic?

Then we have Te Rapa, the hospitality is terrible and they never have enough bar staff. The track too can be hit and miss.

Why was planning not done during the lock down and have at least two maybe three big meetings to kick things off around the country? No foresight and no leadership, just a bunch of people concerned about themselves no matter where you turn.

Im with you, have opened up an ozzie account.

For  those of you remotely interested in Guiness disability Go to his very busy facebook page that no one looks at 'Own a race horse friends', where he can be seen riding and breaking in horses . How can any one take him seriously

On 7/5/2020 at 2:26 PM, get real said:

For  those of you remotely interested in Guiness disability Go to his very busy facebook page that no one looks at 'Own a race horse friends', where he can be seen riding and breaking in horses . How can any one take him seriously

You are a laugh. You do not even know what my disability is. FYI After 2 years of recovery from a wheel chair to crutches, and orthopedics, I still have 3 steel plates in my right foot and have trouble walking but can get on a horse you cynical prick. Thanks for the page promo.

See also Riding for the disabled at https://www.rda.org.nz/

Edited by Guinness
information