RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eton

Davey Boy

Tipster would be the man to go to.

Daveyboy would be too busy.

Tippy has already setup several websites.

I have already mentioned it to him.

Come on Tippy lets get a new racing site set up that is actually interesting and not full of the shcit that is on here.

AC

Well, if there is a new site put up, I believe we should have to put our names on it.

Still have your views and opinions,but hopefully,more reasonable than the trash we're seeing on Racecafe.You might even get measured responses from Board or club committee members.

Bev

Tipster would be the man to go to.

Daveyboy would be too busy.

Tippy has already setup several websites.

I have already mentioned it to him.

Come on Tippy lets get a new racing site set up that is actually interesting and not full of the shcit that is on here.

AC

Yeah I was wondering last night reading on here why should we be supporting this site when the owner calls us Greyhound Trainers and owners Gypsies and calls the sport "flee ridden" and obviously has no respect for it etc

I personally support all codes and can

Does anyone know if a greyhound nz thread could be started on the greyhound data site. They use real names on that site etc, and if done properly would be good exposure world wide for our breeding.

cheers eton

when the race-cafe was first sold several years ago I set up the site http://www.kiwidogz.proboards.com as it looked like the racecafe was about to fall over and not continue. If people wish to continue their greyhound chat at a site that does support the code then feel free to use. I wil monitor the posts and if it gets out of hand you will follow a similair path to that of a non chaser.... 1month, 3months then 12 months. the site does allow me to ban ip addresses also so often signing in under a false name with a different email address will not help you.

The site may provide zzz with a suitable solution as he gets rid of the greyhound folk and those who actually want to discuss pertinent greyhound issues without most of the bull**** can do so.

The site hasnt been used for several years so may be a little out of date. If there is enough interest I will update later in the week.

Yeah I was wondering last night reading on here why should we be supporting this site when the owner calls us Greyhound Trainers and owners Gypsies and calls the sport "flee ridden" and obviously has no respect for it etc

I personally support all codes and can

Guest G McCarthy
Does anyone know if a greyhound nz thread could be started on the greyhound data site. They use real names on that site etc, and if done properly would be good exposure world wide for our breeding.

cheers eton

So we may be able to do something. but i think its jsut a free for all...there are people posting from all over europe and the yanks havnt got there own threads...so i dont think we could. ont he plus side tho, it would do so much for our sport in nz to post on the gdata forums anyhow...if you want decent advise or tips for training etc, this is the site to do it. The gdata forums would link us in with the rest of greyhound folk internationally and it would do really good things to see our trainers and owners on there talking up our dogs, selling pups on the classifieds etc.

So if you havnt already, register with gdata.

I do believe we need something here tho, especially informative and a way of buying and selling and finding trainers etc.

i think from now on...every thread i put on here i will duplicate on either kiwidogs or another similar...if there is anything out there.

G