RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tony

Do the Lone Ranger and Tonto have any balls.

11 hours ago, Leggy said:

That's correct. It's in the annual report. Increased from $1 million July 2018.

2019                  2018

Trade and sundry debtors from exchange transactions 2.2            1,711,725      1,033,143

Trade and sundry debtors from non-exchange transactions 2.2          46,750           73,768

I note that only about 250,000 of that was more than 30 days past due.

Wow Bernard S got to front this , its a very big issue. NZTR are OK running around telling clubs they can't race at their courses anymore , with no evidence to support this, while NZTR sits on $1.7m of outstanding debt - Hypocrisy much? A $700k increase in one financial year thats scary!

Also who in the industry would claim they are too big to not be involved ... hmmmmm???

1 hour ago, Huey said:

Bernard Saundry said In FB live the 90+ balance is no more than $300k at present and no trainers who owe will be able to race a horse until its fixed up.

$300k still sounds alot.

That's hugely up from 160,000 past 60 days at the end FY19. The arrears list rule is past 28 days so that is the critical figure.

And it applies to owners and trainers who not only may not race a horse but also may not trial them, jump them out and:

(c) such person shall not enter or go upon a Racecourse or a Training Facility. Any person who acts in contravention of this paragraph (c) shallbe removed from such facility by NZTR and commits a Serious Racing Offence.

The larger worry for me is that regardless of what they do going forward, any horse that has raced when a connection has been or should have been on the arrears list is liable to be disqualified and any stakes earned repaid.

And where the hell is the current and other recent arrears lists?

2 hours ago, Huey said:

Sorry misprint $100k at more than 90 days +

I just watched that so according to Bernard they have $300,000 outstanding at 30 days (i.e. beyond the 28 day requirement for the arrears list). That is up from 259,000 qt the end of FY19.

9 hours ago, Leggy said:

I just watched that so according to Bernard they have $300,000 outstanding at 30 days (i.e. beyond the 28 day requirement for the arrears list). That is up from 259,000 qt the end of FY19.

Yes it's all seems a bit confusing. We all know a Balance Sheet is a snapshot in time etc. But who would be amongst the $1.7m balance owed to NZTR, their AR balance would surely only included noms/acceptances/riding fees, would it also include balance from RITA & Clubs?