RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Stables

Colour Change

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

The government is undergoing huge change ......

Rumours abound that Neve is about to welcome a half sister into the world ( note they’re only rumours, strictly rumours, and of course CG has been dogged by rumours in the past, but this time I don’t expect Mike Bush or Andrew Coster to boldly announce that there’s no evidence a certain persons sausage was ever found to have been inhabiting a certain nannies moisty bits, not even a wee bit, not even the tip of his member, and unless there’s video evidence this story will remain just as suggested, a delicious but presumably untrue rumour ) 

It wouldnt be the first time a fisherman has used his rod to hook into something fishy

1 hour ago, Stables said:

The notice at the top of the page apologises for the confusion due to a systems upgrade and states that eveything is back to normal now. If that's the case then why am I still purple

I agree Stables. Thought P4P would have been all over this with the connotation of his new shade of brown?😠

!

On 6/5/2020 at 5:28 PM, chevy86 said:

I used to be Blue (acceptable, just) but now I'm linked to those mongrel Greens!

And as the very knowledgeable Kermit said "It's not easy being Green."