RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Barry Lichter

Now it's Greg who's gone: When will the bleeding stop?

1 hour ago, Trump said:

It’s interesting to read about the demise of the radio/TV coverage of Racing in NZ. I was in my car in Qld this morning enjoying the Radio- 4TAB Station interviewing Rob Heathcote and Jim Byrne (Rothfire - JJ Atkins G1 win), plus Byrne’s Vega One ride in the Straddie, Robbie Fradd and co (Tyzone - G1 Stradbroke win) and all the emotion in the lead-up and aftermath of yesterday’s races. Great stuff and highlighted what an important part of racing promotion the Media is. I hope racing folk in NZ don’t let this important part of racing fade away  forever - in NZ. 

Radio is more important than tv,now there is none

1 hour ago, Trump said:

It’s interesting to read about the demise of the radio/TV coverage of Racing in NZ. I was in my car in Qld this morning enjoying the Radio- 4TAB Station interviewing Rob Heathcote and Jim Byrne (Rothfire - JJ Atkins G1 win), plus Byrne’s Vega One ride in the Straddie, Robbie Fradd and co (Tyzone - G1 Stradbroke win) and all the emotion in the lead-up and aftermath of yesterday’s races. Great stuff and highlighted what an important part of racing promotion the Media is. I hope racing folk in NZ don’t let this important part of racing fade away  forever - in NZ. 

Radio is more important than tv,now there is none