RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mooseman

Place 6 -- Thankyou T.A.B (-:

2 hours ago, mikenz said:

1 place 6 in oz one alexandra park,you having a go mossman?

Yea man just got home from work, will do the tri code of place 6's Gallops,Trots and dogs..!!!

2 hours ago, mikenz said:

1 place 6 in oz one alexandra park,you having a go mossman?

He doesnt like being called Mossman but hes now paying attention to Breeding at the Sydney meeting, he would bet on Cockroaches or even better downhill marble racing :rcf-in-love: He use to bet with his family with window condensation races :rcfe-like: Hes in form after a bad run so look out :rcfe-smile:

26 minutes ago, mikenz said:

I'm gunna pick some for oz gallops let's compare notes

21 minutes ago, mikenz said:

Wangaratta

3 11 12

5 7 11

1 7 9

1 6 7

2 10 12

1 4 7

$75=10%

I will post mine after first leg....i like the whole pool..! hehe

9 minutes ago, mooseman said:

I will post mine after first leg....i like the whole pool..! hehe

You chaps do realise that your return is the same if you spend $1 (or whatever the unit of betting is) and take one horse in each leg, as it is if you take multiple horses in each leg in 5% units and strike it 20 times? 

4 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

You chaps do realise that your return is the same if you spend $1 (or whatever the unit of betting is) and take one horse in each leg, as it is if you take multiple horses in each leg in 5% units and strike it 20 times? 

I was meaning posting my bet before the race and someone copycatting my bet means i will share the pool with them if it was just us two left live.

Taking a straight $1 means you only can take  a 1x1x1x1x1x1 combination (min bet for % betting $5)

5 minutes ago, mooseman said:

I was meaning posting my bet before the race and someone copycatting my bet means i will share the pool with them if it was just us two left live.

Taking a straight $1 means you only can take  a 1x1x1x1x1x1 combination (min bet for % betting $5)

Yes, what I am trying to say is that if you spend $100 on multiple 5% units and strike it 20 times your return will be exactly the same as someone who spends a grand total of $1 and correctly selects one horse in each race.

4 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

Yes, what I am trying to say is that if you spend $100 on multiple 5% units and strike it 20 times your return will be exactly the same as someone who spends a grand total of $1 and correctly selects one horse in each race.

Yes correct, for place 6 you cant miss a leg or you are out, this is why i like to take multiple combinations for 5% (more chances to stay alive till the end) and still having a chance of working that percentage higher every race if two or more horses come in..to end up possibly with that magic $1's worth or more of the final payout:)

24 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

So if you look up to Mikenz picks hes up to 20% now as he got two place getters in the first leg (he started at 10%)

1 hour ago, mikenz said:

Wangaratta

3 11 12

5 7 11

1 7 9

1 6 7

2 10 12

1 4 7

$75=10%

Nice start brother Mike:)......up to 20% already.!!

....im studying the Trots and Dogs Place 6's now after my early exit:)

9 minutes ago, mooseman said:

Nice start brother Mike:)......up to 20% already.!!

....im studying the Trots and Dogs Place 6's now after my early exit:)

In ordinary circumstances do you not find the pools for dogs and trots along with the hot favourites make the dividends quite small for taking a percentage place 6 on them?

3 minutes ago, tonkatime said:

In ordinary circumstances do you not find the pools for dogs and trots along with the hot favourites make the dividends quite small for taking a percentage place 6 on them?

Yes sometimes i don't bother with the trots place 6 when i see small fields with $1.15 - $1.60 shots in almost every race.....you sort of know the the final payout will be $5

But the dogs seem to be getting $1000 plus pools these days and those favorites can get knocked at the first bend....so you never know when your lucks in, i always have ago when i can at the dogs:)