RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

Caulfield Form Tomorrow............. TAB TOSSERS

You are not being consistent. That site is not a wagering site although it has direct links to various bookmakers. So its a publishing or information site. But you are implying NZTAB should be a wagering and information site combined.

Well the TAB was never supposed to be an information publishing entity. They just meandered into it. NZTAB would do far better just promoting one or several existing information sites and get out of the media business altogether.

2 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

Not sure what you are talking about. That doesn't look like the NZ TAB. I use the pdf form on the TAB website. It all still seems to be there. I don't use the comments under each horse which are usually rubbish. I do notice the form line with comments like led early, run down late, is no longer present which is a pity. Form to me is factual information such as what class the horse has been racing in, whether it handles a wet track, whether it has performed fresh. I'm not really interested in lists of odds fluctuations. 

15 hours ago, slam dunk said:

You are not being consistent. That site is not a wagering site although it has direct links to various bookmakers. So its a publishing or information site. But you are implying NZTAB should be a wagering and information site combined.

Well the TAB was never supposed to be an information publishing entity. They just meandered into it. NZTAB would do far better just promoting one or several existing information sites and get out of the media business altogether.

It's got nothing to do with the betting ......... IT'S THE FORM !!

WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING

3 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

It's got nothing to do with the betting ......... IT'S THE FORM !!

WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING

Are you blind or just lazy (sorry don't mean to antagonize you). There are a myriad of information sites both here and Australia. If you are serious about using racing data I suggest using at least two PC's with multiple screens whereby you can see the videos and at the same time digest the form. Small screens like phones straight away are a handicap so why not get the advantage from the start.