RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
yorky

sergio

I read somewhere that it trialled very well at the track there too, seems like it's well worth a bet at that sort of money. Apparantly Sergio's 1st and 2nd sectionals in the trial were as quick as the best dog's running around there.

I think he can win his heat providing he can repeat the sections that he trialled. If he can go 5.43/13.79 he should be able to lead and run 29.80 or better and hold the others off. The track is absolutely flying at the moment, regular grade races were easily breaking 30 seconds last night. Of the 10 heats tonight I would be betting at least 7 or more will break 30 and something will probably run 29.5 or better.

The $11 is a very good price for Sergio but understandable, some very smart dogs in the race and hasn't been sighted in Sydney for some time.

No disgrace getting beaten by Kilty Lad (a duel Group 1 winner) - he would be 2nd or 3rd best dog in Aus behind High Earner (even though he got beat last night - he doesn't handle Wenty Park at all)

No disgrace getting beaten by Kilty Lad (a duel Group 1 winner) - he would be 2nd or 3rd best dog in Aus behind High Earner (even though he got beat last night - he doesn't handle Wenty Park at all)

I was on track last night and thought his run was ok, but will have to find plenty of improvement over the next week. Despite not beginning well he got into a good position following the calamity at the first bend that wiped out five other runners. Ignoring the winner for a minute the concern would be that he was level with the eventual runner up through the second section but finished more than 6 lengths behind that dog. He will have to step cleanly, hope for a good draw and find the line a lot better next week.

has drawn the pink and will need a

lot help from above,very surprised harding took him back he hates the joint.

It's probably called, when your got a dog as good as Sergio, "It's worth a crack Nigel" esp when money doesnt hinder your decision Dennis.

It's probably called, when your got a dog as good as Sergio, "It's worth a crack Nigel" esp when money doesnt hinder your decision Dennis.
Are you being just biased Lyndsey? He might well be top dog here but certainly is not over there and in my opinion never was in Aussie, he caused his own downfall in the heats for me and possibly caused a major share of the cock up at the bend, hats off to the Harding team for trying but it would take a mighty effort to cause a major upset , even in the next round... Cheers Casty

your a cracker lindsay now your claiming the dog as kiwi get real hows your training carrer going or are you and wassa to busy watching videos

Are you being just biased Lyndsey? He might well be top dog here but certainly is not over there and in my opinion never was in Aussie, he caused his own downfall in the heats for me and possibly caused a major share of the cock up at the bend, hats off to the Harding team for trying but it would take a mighty effort to cause a major upset , even in the next round... Cheers Casty

I thought the 2 dog pulled up then the trouble happened,After that did you see it turn its head

good on them for having a crack at it, a lot of people wait years to get a dog good enough to go and have a try at the bigtime.

If he gets no further than so be it, thats racing, sitting on your ass watching and picking holes in him is just the green-eyed monster coming out

bblunt.

Looks like the track is fast 4 only some dogs.

Lion.

8 out of 10 heats run in under 30 seconds seems pretty quick. Quote from Radley Bale's trainer, Graeme Bate: "the track was real quick on Saturday night". That'll do me Lion