RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

Peter Early

I know he's been moved on but he's on today at greyhounds he may be moved on soon but how many times does he have to have a bo peep ,gee that is as bad as white at alexandra park with his ,iceman,the wizard all dressed up nowhere to go nonsense,even one of the radio callers starting to having a bo peep gets on my goat that shit after a while

7 hours ago, mikenz said:

I know he's been moved on but he's on today at greyhounds he may be moved on soon but how many times does he have to have a bo peep ,gee that is as bad as white at alexandra park with his ,iceman,the wizard all dressed up nowhere to go nonsense,even one of the radio callers starting to having a bo peep gets on my goat that shit after a while

First of all you could do him the courtesy and spell his name correctly. Secondly, the man has lost his job and you want to bitch on about what he says.