RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
newbie85

MINI FORM

7 minutes ago, newbie85 said:

The new RITA.... How do we get punters to spend less on NZ Racing.

Let's not give them form comments to assist !!!!

Just looked at Addington tomorrow and no longer comments to assist punters,

IS THIS THE NEW NORMAL.

If so... WELL DONE TAB for losing more customers.

Their expectation is no one needs information in any form as we all have addictions and just bet by numbers , or if we are sophisticated addicts we take easybets .

3 hours ago, nomates said:

Their expectation is no one needs information in any form as we all have addictions and just bet by numbers , or if we are sophisticated addicts we take easybets .

Basically correct,with wall to wall racing on trackside they aim to get more revenue,however anyone would get sick of it after time,the motto of more is best don't ring true,less is best theory is better 

3 hours ago, Shad said:

What will they save on next, race books.

From stuff article race books will be provided at discretion of race clubs.  They surely will provide race books they are not that stupid . Most people still use a racebook , marking up bets , at the birdcage etc  . Iam happy to pay for one , I could not imagine being on course without a racebook in my pocket , never have I been at races without one .What about if going as a group like I organise sometimes , a few no idea about races. Iam not explaining downloading apps , fields etc on a phone for a once a year race goer,  they are not interesting in that .  I just grab the required amount of race cards and divi them out .

55 minutes ago, newbie85 said:

John Allen and his former Post Office workers may have killed racing but DEAN McKENZIE has put the business in the COFFIN and hammered the nails down !!!!

Was certainly making sure that racing wasn't going to receive any oxygen .

What they are doing to the industry now almost seems like they have signed " a non resuscitation order " on it .

5 hours ago, redrew2000 said:

just got an email from tab if i deposit 100 dollars today they will give me a 50 dollar bonus bet. They will not get another dollar from me. i have finished with them. so sorry to see the industry fucked after all this time.

Same here , I won't spend a dollar with them until we see significant change at the top.

A complete bunch of fuckwits with their big Salaries who have completely screwed the industry with very bad decision making!
GET THIS! 
They have just sacked 230 key staff from the TAB and I get a free $50 bonus bet today to spend on Harness racing by tomorrow. :blink:
Lets hope they don't have to pay me out the $500 of their own cash if my $11 shot wins! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Baz (NZ) said:

A complete bunch of fuckwits with their big Salaries who have completely screwed the industry with very bad decision making!
GET THIS! 
They have just sacked 230 key staff from the TAB and I get a free $50 bonus bet today to spend on Harness racing by tomorrow. :blink:
Lets hope they don't have to pay me out the $500 of their own cash if my $11 shot wins! :rolleyes:

What am I doing wrong? I haven't been offered a bonus bet for months.