RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Betting man

Naughty Rooster!

11 hours ago, Betting man said:

I’ve heard second hand that a trainer up North was caught giving their dogs a “stir up” with a live rooster at the races prior to kenneling!!

Anyone have any more info on this?

Your referring to the rooster that lives at the Cambridge raceway and is often meters away from trainer vehicles. It’s been reported on several occasions and nothing has been done about the human removal/relocation of the rooster. 

1 hour ago, Track Record said:

Your referring to the rooster that lives at the Cambridge raceway and is often meters away from trainer vehicles. It’s been reported on several occasions and nothing has been done about the human removal/relocation of the rooster. 

I don’t know if that’s what I’m referring to as all I was told is that there is a video circulating of a trainer with a dog on a lead running after the rooster - I haven’t personally seen the footage.

If there is a rooster living at the track then yes the Club/committee should be rehoming it but that certainly is no excuse for chasing it with a dog - especially one that is engaged to race.