RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
meomy

Todd Muller / Nikki Kaye

Who's next ? , it wouldn't surprise me if Bridges returns , no time for anyone else at least he's hardened and tough .  Sorry for Muller but you can't fight two tough battles at the same time , my suspicion is C , he had some removed a couple of weeks ago and was unavailable for comment for a few days with an upset stomach , treatment ? , time will tell but best wishes if I'm correct .

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Crusher has all the qualities that make a fine PM.

Must be able to pass b/s off. as though its the truth.

Lean to the right myself but she wouldn't get my vote,thats if i bothered to vote.

Apathy like that Crusty is why we have the mob we have.....🙄

31 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Who's next ? , it wouldn't surprise me if Bridges returns , no time for anyone else at least he's hardened and tough .  Sorry for Muller but you can't fight two tough battles at the same time , my suspicion is C , he had some removed a couple of weeks ago and was unavailable for comment for a few days with an upset stomach , treatment ? , time will tell but best wishes if I'm correct .

Might be right TA, and it’s not pleasant I can assure you. Tough old game this politics, sometimes you have to be in the hotseat to realise just how tough. National are in a right old pickle... bet there are a few wondering about the wisdom of that leadership coup right now.....🤔

3 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Crusher has all the qualities that make a fine PM.

Must be able to pass b/s off. as though its the truth.

Lean to the right myself but she wouldn't get my vote,thats if i bothered to vote.

Well i think you now vote for ACT, don't you Crusty. They're joined at the hip to National; would only ever support a National led Govt. Plus, by voting for them you register your protest at the inability of National party to get their shit togehter.

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

Well i think you now vote for ACT, don't you Crusty. They're joined at the hip to National; would only ever support a National led Govt. Plus, by voting for them you register your protest at the inability of National party to get their shit togehter.

All politicians speak with a forked tongue making all parties undeserving of my vote.

Very sad and I hope Todd is well and fine

Tough gig to knock over JA who has stolen a huge lead with her kindness platform which people want. Attacking style Todd was showing was always going to cost, we ain't in the Muldoon era. 

Irrelevant what JAs policies are as she wins on the be kind platform

JA probably has 6 more years, possibly 9 if she wants it but I think the UN will grab her for a hugely significant world leading role within 5 years as she is a genuine international leader with the correct make up of people care 

Big statement Turny.   But "be kind" doesn't mean increased taxation so I am sure people hope you are right.     Afraid I don't share your optimism especially after tax rise on petrol when country was going through tuff times with the effects of the pandemic.

1 hour ago, eljay said:

Big statement Turny.   But "be kind" doesn't mean increased taxation so I am sure people hope you are right.     Afraid I don't share your optimism especially after tax rise on petrol when country was going through tuff times with the effects of the pandemic.

“Does mean” I think LJ......if they get back in, which looks more likely now unfortunately, there will be tax increases, some they will tell you about, others will be hidden....With the amount of money they have handed out, the economy in the toilet and tourism dollars not coming back anytime soon, they have to fill the coffers somehow.