RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
TurnyTom

TAB site at it again FFS

Openbet have been around for 20 years, did they hire a group of spastics to build this  platform ? They need to find these people and make sure theyre  not breeding :rcfe-laughing: just jokes :rcf-thinking:

5 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Openbet have been around for 20 years, did they hire a group of spastics to build this  platform ? They need to find these people and make sure theyre  not breeding :rcfe-laughing: just jokes :rcf-thinking:

To be fair we are the jokes for having this at all. Think they need to revise contract and they pays for using it.

I couldn't get a bet on SYdney races 5 or 6, just wouldn't come up at all. So I turned off and gave up. Just checked the results and see I would have got the last 3 winners at Eagle Farm. Thank god I don't take trebles these days. But totally unacceptable after $50m. I could bet all other races but nothing at Sydney. What sort of half arsed website is that.

I do wonder whether NZTR shouldn't be able to sue the TAB for non performance. I know NZ isn't racing, but the industry does rely on rita to produce income for it.

21 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

I couldn't get a bet on SYdney races 5 or 6, just wouldn't come up at all. So I turned off and gave up. Just checked the results and see I would have got the last 3 winners at Eagle Farm. Thank god I don't take trebles these days. But totally unacceptable after $50m. I could bet all other races but nothing at Sydney. What sort of half arsed website is that.

I do wonder whether NZTR shouldn't be able to sue the TAB for non performance. I know NZ isn't racing, but the industry does rely on rita to produce income for it.

I don’t know why u persist! Wake up ffs! There “are” alternatives to incompetence . 

Don't stress, I think  they were trial running the block today on the NZ Tab,  seemed to block out a few  punters  so decent first go by them.

The  slow eternal wheel as scroll through is  part of the wall of steel, like a moat in front of a big wall .

12 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Don't stress, I think  they were trial running the block today on the NZ Tab,  seemed to block out a few  punters  so decent first go by them.

The  slow eternal wheel as scroll through is  part of the wall of steel, like a moat in front of a big wall .

Hi Red  yeah this web site doesn't get any better in fact it is getting worse .I have had a gutsful of the site since day one  .  The website format was constructed on an old spread sheet  from about 2000 , they should have known that from day one , The people who sold it to the TAB are well gone back to Northern India . It is impossible to change anything in the site without going thru the people who put it together so they can charge an arm and leg for it.  I used to turn over about $300 to $400 on average week now  I spend about $40 so have given up .  The new trick the web site does is when the race closes the page is wiped off the screen  . I enjoy jockey challenge but even this is a battle with this lot  ,Cheers BH