RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
meomy

The Return of Radio Trackside/ Television

And here was me thinking my car radio had thrown a tizzy - because it could get all the other stations and not 711 a.m. any more. Just shot on straight past it no matter how hard I tried.  Then a few days later I discovered the truth. Has no one in management got the faintest clue how to offer the customer some service any more?  Let's not have any betting operators at tracks, form guides for the punters (the lifeblood of racing then) and now we won't let you listen to the races you are supposedly being "enticed" to bet on either. I didn't think it could get worse but somehow they've managed it...

Have any of you written to the Governor General Patsy REDDY, or the British High Commission, or Queen Elizabeth our current Head of Commonwealth states expressing your concerns about what's happening to our racing industry bc of the current wider society issues that we have unfortunately through no fault of our own found ourselves in?

Those people have legal obligations to us all and powers to help bring people into line to restore the balance and peaceful enjoyment we are entitled to have in our lives.

Look back in history what happened to Gov Gough WHITLAM, also Labour government, in Australia in 1975.

Perhaps that's where Australia have exercised things a bit better than NZ has.

Questions to be answered include if the situation we are in is, should we have any levels at all, bearing in mind how "necessary" or "disproportionate" the current lockdown / lockins are in respect of not only The Public Health Act which clearly says " a" person, not " a whole country of persons" amongst other things AND our wider Human Rights enshrined in international laws.

It's time to throw the unelected lot of control freaks out of "controlling" our lives when not one of them are Members of New Zealand Parliament and the current Government are not adhering to their elected roles.

We all have basic essential needs and rights.

We would far prefer to listen to Radio Trackside / Trackside TV than have another dose of Covid19 primary school crap experiments nonsense social media hypothesis of people's private health matter & situations  on our airwaves and televisions.

1 hour ago, Stables said:

As I said in another topic, you write to them, let me know what response you get

Stables, private communications with the likes of the Queen and her husband The Duke of Edinburgh, who contributes towards Greyhound racing Silver Collar series... , and representatives in the Mother country is confidential, no chance of our communications becoming public as there's legal obligations and not about to breach those.

Meanwhile we all share a common bond of the Sport of Kings & Queens, and dogs, do you??

Stables, correspondence between parties is private regardless of who it's between, we all have legal obligations to be respectful of that.

There's no chance of ever disclosing any details of that.

We all share our love of horses and dogs and The Duke of Edinburgh Silver Collar series, along with that of Queen Elizabeth races are fixtures across the world that bond countries together for a reason.

Look at the bigger picture.

They appreciate knowing what goes  on in little ole New Zealand.

Have meet some of them along our travels and a friends dog has had 4 head rubs from Royal family members in recent times, one if which was on the red carpet ... 

Now go and pick up a pen and paper and write some letters...

20 hours ago, High Sparrow said:

And here was me thinking my car radio had thrown a tizzy - because it could get all the other stations and not 711 a.m. any more. Just shot on straight past it no matter how hard I tried.  Then a few days later I discovered the truth. Has no one in management got the faintest clue how to offer the customer some service any more?  Let's not have any betting operators at tracks, form guides for the punters (the lifeblood of racing then) and now we won't let you listen to the races you are supposedly being "enticed" to bet on either. I didn't think it could get worse but somehow they've managed it...

i hope they can get the radio back sometime, some say use  ya smartphones to listen through the website but i find it cuts out often and uses lots of data, radio is so convenient, just as it was for test cricket there is another crock of shit