RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
DatoStar

Favourites function on TAB website

not working again......fuck me , how hard can it be ?

Thanks for your email

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing technical issues with our favourites service. This was turned off during the lock down and since it has come back, favourites emails are being sent sporadically or sometimes not at all in some cases.

Our support team are looking into this and we hope to deploy a fix as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Why the need to turn it off? Half of my favourites race in OZ and they were racing . Luckily I got my email advising that Accountability was racing the other day.

Usually It’s from results that I want to mark one in my favourite list, but that functionality wasn’t provided despite the horrific cost of the new site. So how do I add one after the day the races have been run?
Don't tell me to use other sites, not interested in that!

2 hours ago, Peter R S said:

Usually It’s from results that I want to mark one in my favourite list, but that functionality wasn’t provided despite the horrific cost of the new site. So how do I add one after the day the races have been run?
Don't tell me to use other sites, not interested in that!

Peter, the TAB give you one days grace. On the Racing home page select the YESTERDAY tab. Select meeting, race then runner. Open the runner form and select the Favourite icon (right side of screen).

Any more than  one day and you’re buggered.