RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Everton

Rosanowski

48 minutes ago, mrzim said:

So history is made and your not allowed to mention it too often.I think it’s worth going on about.Its an amazing achievement.Well done to the team.Keep up the good work.

Some mention yes, but he is always going on about the Cole kennels regardless, it's simply not appropriate for obvious reasons.

2 hours ago, jimbob said:

Great effort, Great trainer , but oh my crikey the racing is boring with one trainer with so man dogs, i dont bet in the central districts any longer

You are not alone there. I don't bet on CD greyhounds, and wouldn't bet on them with the free money the TAB keeps giving me. From a promotion angle, it is a major fail.

This is a huge, historic achievement. It's genuinely news worthy. It's just unfortunate that if it did make the news it would probably be Reported on by Michael Morrah who would have to mention "oh and by the way this guy is currently facing criminal charges for animal cruelty/cheating. Hmm maybe don't mention it on the news after all. So I agree with Everton's comments, Roso is OTT talking about Cole, it's inappropriate and cringe worthy, but it doesn't stop with Roso, the TAB had him plastered all-over the TV last week previewing each race, and GRNZ why is he even allowed back on track!!??

However, as for punting, I've gotta do what I've gotta do...I did used to struggle backing Cole because the whole situation makes me ill, however I do punt the dogs, and I do put in analysis, so once I do that, (head over heart) I have no problem punting in C.D as its still a product that I can trust in terms of form analysis, yesterday I had a big night...

Rc1 got Angel at 1.55 she was a moral (paid 1.20 tote).

Rc2 Baby was a great bet at 2.50 (paid 1.70)

Sir Duggie back to C4.

Cheese and chalk - ultra reliable paid 6's !!!

Jonie

Bigtime Rod  huge overs at 9's most wins/experience in the race.

Bigtime Fairy what an impressive win from the pocket rocket.

So I guess I'm abit conflicted... :rcf-shocked-1:  

I'm making money on the punt, but I don't like the shape this great game is in at all.

Was anyone else unfortunate enough to see the Rosanowski-Cole interview on Trackside today around 1pm? 

It's like Rosanowski read this thread and thought 'let's take it up another notch'. It was truly vomit inducing. 

Rosanowski interviewing Cole pointing out how awesome he is, Cole agreeing that he's hotshit, saying he will win 1000 races next season "I promise you that". Rosanowski pointing out how awesome Craig Rendle is, Cole agreeing saying he was happy to go into business with "such a great guy". Then Rosanowski says (I'm paraphrasing) "are you concerned that you're dominating and pushing everyone else out or do you think they should just get better and reach the bar you've set" to which Cole suggests everyone needs to lift their game cos he started from the bottom , he then talks about "sacrifices" and being willing "to borrow money and borrow more money" , by this stage my eyes hurt from rolling them so much and my mouth is full of vomit.

Rosanowski can redeem himself and this cock sucker interview if he follows up with...But Brendon you borrowed and borrowed and then went BANKRUPT and have been living a lie under Lisa Cole's name every since.

But Brendon you are currently facing criminal charges for cheating/animal cruelty.

But Brendon , Craig Rendle hooked you (and himself) up with all that frozen semen when abusing his position as Chairman with his first dibs 'sales'.

But Brendon.....

But No, it was a big Rosanowski/Cole wank fest.

I'm not even involved in the game anymore, I'm not a 'sore loser'. But I know Cole, and I see him for what he is, and I feel sorry for all the decent , honest participants in this game that have to sit there and listen to his bullshit. And I feel sorry for other people like Rosanowski that buy into all this bullshit Cole spins and paint him as some kind of legend of the sport,he's the opposite,he's a scourge.

1 hour ago, Lowdown said:

Was anyone else unfortunate enough to see the Rosanowski-Cole interview on Trackside today around 1pm? 

It's like Rosanowski read this thread and thought 'let's take it up another notch'. It was truly vomit inducing. 

Rosanowski interviewing Cole pointing out how awesome he is, Cole agreeing that he's hotshit, saying he will win 1000 races next season "I promise you that". Rosanowski pointing out how awesome Craig Rendle is, Cole agreeing saying he was happy to go into business with "such a great guy". Then Rosanowski says (I'm paraphrasing) "are you concerned that you're dominating and pushing everyone else out or do you think they should just get better and reach the bar you've set" to which Cole suggests everyone needs to lift their game cos he started from the bottom , he then talks about "sacrifices" and being willing "to borrow money and borrow more money" , by this stage my eyes hurt from rolling them so much and my mouth is full of vomit.

Rosanowski can redeem himself and this cock sucker interview if he follows up with...But Brendon you borrowed and borrowed and then went BANKRUPT and have been living a lie under Lisa Cole's name every since.

But Brendon you are currently facing criminal charges for cheating/animal cruelty.

But Brendon , Craig Rendle hooked you (and himself) up with all that frozen semen when abusing his position as Chairman with his first dibs 'sales'.

But Brendon.....

But No, it was a big Rosanowski/Cole wank fest.

I'm not even involved in the game anymore, I'm not a 'sore loser'. But I know Cole, and I see him for what he is, and I feel sorry for all the decent , honest participants in this game that have to sit there and listen to his bullshit. And I feel sorry for other people like Rosanowski that buy into all this bullshit Cole spins and paint him as some kind of legend of the sport,he's the opposite,he's a scourge.

Glad I missed it. Let's all breed 200 dogs a year? Wouldn't that be a hoot? I'm surprised you made it to the end of the interview, Lowdown. I'm also very surprised Roso still has a job.

Typical boys club, Obviously untouchable at the moment, but what goes around comes around. I was going to post that you can bet that Rosanowski would do what he has done, so predictable and obviously been promised his job is safe.

Bring back Brian, at least he was objective, oh shit forgot .. hes not in the boys club.

And the gravy train of mass participation rolled on again today. 47.91% of the runners at Palmy were from the Cole kennels and I think they won 11, had 5 seconds and 6 thirds. So I think that's 61.11% of the entire prize money on offer. The stats are impressive in and of themselves but one has to ask (along with J McInerney's big numbers down south) does it encourage people to get into the sport or encourage punters to keep betting on them? I don't think so.

This was years in the making, a strategic plan, and funded by someone up top in nzgra at the time. It's so boring.....and so destructive for the sport. They would've seen this coming years ago....and they have done nothing about it. It's so dumb....we don't punt on these races anymore....as there are so many dodgy things going on and a race full of bigtimes is just so lame. 

Why not try a different prefix? Like the Bales had Dyna and Flex. 

I would love to hear Roso answering a young person interested in getting into the sport. It would sort of go like this, it is easy peasy stuff junior get some dogs then some big monied friends and just buy up all the local then as many imported bitches from proven families. After that it's just a matter of numbers, keep breeding and only keep the best of each litter, I'll tell you  about the others later. just keep going and keep spending and eventually you can force all the mugs out and hello you have no opposition. Only one thing though junior, CHCH and CD are already covered so best you go for the Northern area

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 7:31 PM, Kinetic said:

This was years in the making, a strategic plan, and funded by someone up top in nzgra at the time. It's so boring.....and so destructive for the sport. They would've seen this coming years ago....and they have done nothing about it. It's so dumb....we don't punt on these races anymore....as there are so many dodgy things going on and a race full of bigtimes is just so lame. 

Why not try a different prefix? Like the Bales had Dyna and Flex. 

Yeah"  but that would be like "Pulling yourself into the wind " I can't understand why Midget won't let me post...and be as honest and open I was before he Banned Me..:)