RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
newbie85

HELLO HELLO COME IN MIKE GOBDER

The RIU has lost respect from me again.

I am told that A Dooley, now this is the guy who was the chairman of the JCA , when the 2yo of B Lindsay was wrongly relegated from 1st placing and also there was confusion over who had lodged the Inquiry, then J Oatham said he will lodge the protest.Mickey Mouse all around.

I have no evidence that Mr Dooley fell out of favour with the hierarchy of the JCA and his position was in jeopardy after his wrong decision, but it does appear odd that he has now gone from the judge to the Lawyer, no doubt with the support from Godber and Oatham.

I would like to know who he has replaced as a Steward,as in these testing times it would be ludicrous to be adding to the workforce when everyone is shedding staff, but then again we are talking about the RIU here.

If Mr Godber would have the courtesy to reply on Cafe, as he should for transparency purposes, especially now that his weekly chat on Radio Trackside has gone, can he confirm who was paying for the travel expenses being accrued by Mr Oatham being based in Christchurch , for his personal reasons.

Godber and others will no doubt be mightily relieved that they don’t have to suffer the Wednesday grilling by Peter Earley anymore...

What with the Inca debacle and other dramas surrounding the RIU, relief all round I’d say......:rolleyes: