RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Barry Lichter

Blood on the floor at Trackside

Wall to wall racing with no presenters and/or interviewers is of no interest to me whatsoever. We're already struggling for good racing in this country due to not enough good horses staying on our shores, and I thought we were already at maximum saturation point as far as overseas space-filling racing content went. Obviously not.

I'm only a small time punter, albeit of many decades, but have already been betting less and less due to our inferior product. Whilst we might off all complained about the quality of many of our presenters, I'd still rather have them than every space they would of filled now filled by three races from places we've never heard of, containing horses we've never heard of, ridden by jockeys we've never heard of and trained by trainers we've never heard of.....and no form or comments on the TAB website. I'm done. 

35 minutes ago, TurnyTom said:

Eagerly awaiting what TAB outlets will be closed as that will confirm their move to online only 

Now that would be a real shame , an arvo in real  punting Tab  is still a great arvo .No bar tab , separate , something like Harewood , one of the best in business .

Yet again decisions being made by non racing people , as i have just posted on another thread they think every punter is a dribbling addict hanging out to put another bet on anything they show . They are so out of touch it is not even remotely funny . The whole feckin lot needs to be torn down and built up by people that actually know and understand the racing industry . Anybody who says they are IT , PR , Senior management needs the shit kicked outa their arses as they are removed from the building .

4 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Now that would be a real shame , an arvo in real  punting Tab  is still a great arvo .No bar tab , separate , something like Harewood , one of the best in business .

Yep Harewood good, but they don't have pokies like Shirley so might face the axe

Just now, mikenz said:

Some of those greyhound races from oz 200 dollar pool insiring to know we get more of this kind of shit

I seen the 3rd race they took betting on this morning at 8.30am had $107 in the tote pools , that was W/P , Q , Tri's . Weren't even showing the race , how much profit in this race for the industry , i just don't get it .