RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nearco

Russian Camelot

Nice win in the SA Derby yesterday.  3yo to NH time, with Sadlers Wells top & bottom, and backup lines of Dalmary via Ahonoora and Nureyev.

And none other than J R Wheeler in the ownership

On 5/10/2020 at 9:17 AM, Nearco said:

Nice win in the SA Derby yesterday.  3yo to NH time, with Sadlers Wells top & bottom, and backup lines of Dalmary via Ahonoora and Nureyev.

And none other than J R Wheeler in the ownership

Look, it’s a long way out but, take the $11.

Oops

John, you're right. My apologies to the delightful Taranaki trainer. He once trained a horse I bred, but is was useless, not his fault. he also trained Rough Habit, who still has legendary status in Oz.

The Sadlers Wells double-up is certainly growing in popularity, and with good reason.

Enable, Cliffs of Moher and Eminent come to mind.

Interestingly it's also working as a male/male duplication. Whether he ends-up as successful as ND and Mr P is a big call but if toughness and soundness account for anything, he'll get close. I remember John Magnier and Vincent O'Brien in the excellent "Horsetrader" going on about his tenacity and durability.