scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, mrzim said:

Riccarton R7 #2 Tappys One

Thanks Scooby

Had all the favours Wednesday and lucky to win with Bias 🤔 Flash and zee looks quin of year, you get this up im going to subscribe to Zimmy 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey its Matamata today i hope 🙄

Im liking that one of the better and one of the best riders on wet tracks is on a knockout chance in the First

Sir Alykhazan ... ive seen something in this horse that hopefully shows today. $26 and drifting means little lost if im wrong ..yet again 😣😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gruff said:

Hey its Matamata today i hope 🙄

Im liking that one of the better and one of the best riders on wet tracks is on a knockout chance in the First

Sir Alykhazan ... ive seen something in this horse that hopefully shows today. $26 and drifting means little lost if im wrong ..yet again 😣😜

Would of had a lot of time to study the form in lockdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

Would of had a lot of time to study the form in lockdown

 I spent 30seconds on that one Punto, follow you’re money on a Roughie. You wouldnt be studying form for Matamata Punty, you really need to be on course if serious and watch tote moves very closely ( Sharky good example) ive had good success being there on multiple occasions, but Skegg has made that impossible 🙄  Interesting runners today Magdala (winter cup nom ) and escudo, if La La land is relaxed in the parade ring normally has a solid sprint off a freshener... You may of had time ive been working , what do you like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gruff said:

 I spent 30seconds on that one Punto, follow you’re money on a Roughie. You wouldnt be studying form for Matamata Punty, you really need to be on course if serious and watch tote moves very closely ( Sharky good example) ive had good success being there on multiple occasions, but Skegg has made that impossible 🙄  Interesting runners today Magdala (winter cup nom ) and escudo, if La La land is relaxed in the parade ring normally has a solid sprint off a freshener... You may of had time ive been working , what do you like?

Liked that run of Superior Sam last start Gruffy, came from a mile back . Extra distance should suit and money for it in the last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Liked that run of Superior Sam last start Gruffy, came from a mile back . Extra distance should suit and money for it in the last.

Looks good , drop in Cuba for multiples and we’re in the money 😜 Still waiting for the Warriors top tip, i see his Hooter could be in at Whanganui Saturday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gruff said:

Looks good , drop in Cuba for multiples and we’re in the money 😜 Still waiting for the Warriors top tip, i see his Hooter could be in at Whanganui Saturday

Sorry mate I didn't get back to you.


I was a big fan of rose crescent in the fifth. It is something that I have black booked as it will win races. I do also like Hooter. Hopefully it runs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

What im waiting for is te rapa saturday to open up and see what Khufu opens up as in race 4.


If its near $2 I will be putting a massive stake on.

Better get on at $3.50 then Punty…..the Marsh and Richards runners need watching in that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Better get on at $3.50 then Punty…..the Marsh and Richards runners need watching in that.

 

may not be starting but i see this horse is down to run at hawera tomorrow $2.40 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.