RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

On 8/29/2020 at 10:18 AM, Gruff said:

Looks like some precipitation in the forecast for Tauranga, this will enhance Deluxe Editions chances  in Race 2. Looked to be cruising at the 800 at Matamata but probably better served wider, right handed today and if swoopers track look out

I hope you followed up.Crazy money 

On 5/22/2020 at 10:49 AM, Trump said:

Django Freeman's trained by Robert Hickmont Ohokason. Also, have a look at Master Montaro on the last at FLEMINGTON. Currently $10, Mickey Walker on board and its first up win at Pakenham in March was a cracker. Now with Hayes Stable, it jumped and stayed 10 lengths behind leaders in last spot until turn, cruised in behind a wall, found a gap and untouched, won easily by 3 or 4 lengths. Could be a nice horse and at $10...,, :) 

Master  Montaro kicks of in HK tomorrow in the first Trump , I recall you and OM signalling it up a few times on here .

On 6/1/2020 at 6:14 PM, Gruff said:

Its Prussian Dream time again. You know the drill, all about momentum in the run home , just needs a gap and whoosh  $14 , has been pretty unlucky lately 

He's up for sale Gruff , current inglis online 1250 current bid . Lot 14. Still keen to race according to write up just struggling in Victoria .

Constantinople in  there too, 16k at moment .Jumps career ahead maybe  . Had breathing op and bit dodgy at times . Got bags talent though .

CardinI another ex Ballydoyle , no bids yet . Worst write up I've ever seen . Nothing at all about the horse and where it's prospects could be . No effort made whatsoever . No bids is what that effort deserves .

27 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hasnt looked to good lately Rummy, what do you reckonof Another  Bailey in Race 2 Bairnsdale, the third horse in its trial won its next start and Bailey looks like it has a few more gears $6.50 not bad

Haven't looked too much today , but Iam getting on to that though for some interest . Thanks . 

Few more days for  Prussian Dream until auction closes  , he will go picnic racing I'd guess . 

Amazed how much Constantinople  going for , he beats himself more often than not,  I backed him last time and he  ripped and teared from start and stopped dead finished tailed off . 

48 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hasnt looked to good lately Rummy, what do you reckonof Another  Bailey in Race 2 Bairnsdale, the third horse in its trial won its next start and Bailey looks like it has a few more gears $6.50 not bad

Good tipping Gruffmeister

What a finish !

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Blimey Gruff  , that's a tip and a half . He didn't have all favours but mowed em down, absolutely done them. Seriously that's some selecting out of a maiden at Bairnsdale , wow. 

4 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Blimey Gruff  , that's a tip and a half . He didn't have all favours but mowed em down, absolutely done them. Seriously that's some selecting out of a maiden at Bairnsdale , wow. 

It was the ONLY trial i watched, i had decided out of nowhere to study that particular race 😆 I dont know why but after i watched that trial i couldnt look any further, watch the last 50 m beating the subsequent winner. more to come .. 🙄

38 minutes ago, Gruff said:

It was the ONLY trial i watched, i had decided out of nowhere to study that particular race 😆 I dont know why but after i watched that trial i couldnt look any further, watch the last 50 m beating the subsequent winner. more to come .. 🙄

Looking at the owners business model , the numbers they had at that trials that day ,  that  horse will next be seen at Sha Tin or Happy Valley.  Doubt he will go again in Australia. 

Prussian Dream 7k

Constantinople , Dodgepot , breathing op, no real form lately but talent there once 70k !!! ,

Cardini 5k no form lately 

Naval Warfare 19k , walking around lately 

Money holds up well for some of these horses in OZ , good prize money worth a roll dice a change scenery livens them up I suppose  .  I followed Constantinople a bit though and always liked him  ,but  70k for him now they must have some dough to chance him . 

On 6/6/2021 at 7:57 PM, Gruff said:

Mr Mooj , 5s and 2s Sandown tomorrow Gruff , liking the look of him , money back the place each way . 

Heavy track at Sandown should suit these..

R4 Ex Kiwi Aimees Jewel unbeaten on heavy, nice claim and still $11/3 ?

French horse Adabeyaat is the interesting runner @ $51…….

R5 Freedmans Bedford loves it wet $3.20

R6 I’m giving Savaheat another go at $12/3…..though Liapari backed in from 60’s to $11 ?

R7 Mark of the Man…..disappointed second up, trainer too soft on it. Up to mile with Zahra and $14/4 ?!

21 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Nice win RR…ended up $7 very nice…..👍

Couple decent places from yours OM, Bedford one of those that got closer than he looked like he would at the furlong pole , few more strides he's there .

I am giving old Mega Heart one more go each way tonight but only for a few gold coins . 8 lbs below last win mark, back on his favorite surface and distance.  Probably needs to get out quick from the nine post but just a bit of a throw at stumps . No more for me on  him after tonight though .Won a race last year off back of average run. 

Godolphin have a very interesting runner in R1 at Flemington today.

Bon Vivant…..by Arc winner Golden Horn, there wouldn’t be many of those down this way.

Currently $8/2…nice trial recently, Oliver on, home track, what’s not to like……?

Out to Ruakaka today…Bishara and Pike trainers to follow

Selva Verde $7/2 blackbooker last time..Miss Onaki, River Run, Boltfrom the blue, Rising Renown, Bentayga…
😉

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Bon Vivant…..by Arc winner Golden Horn, there wouldn’t be many of those down this way.

Currently $8/2…nice trial recently, Oliver on, home track, what’s not to like……?

Selva Verde $7/2 blackbooker last time..Miss Onaki, River Run, Boltfrom the blue, Rising Renown, Bentayga…
😉

Have a dig through that damside OM for Bon Vivant  it's pretty handy . Long time Darley family .Good Friend maiden for Godolphin in France but then it gets real handy , Her dam Forest Pearl  also produced Miss Finland in an Aussie mating , her dam was Moonshell who won Epsom Oaks for Godolphin and her dam was a very good filly trained by Henry Cecil called Moon Cactus . If my memory serves me correctly she had just the one eye but could run. Placed second in French Oaks to stablemate Rafha when ridden by Cauthern . She produced as well as Moonshell and other multiple winners , Doyen who was a super horse , and Hatha Anna who Suroor brought out to Flemington many years back and won a QE 2. You got to think anything he does today will be improved upon over a trip as a 3 year old . Get on early for VRC or AJC Derby !!! 

Good night last night at Ascot  , decent place divvy Tasman Bay and the 25s !!! Raymond Tusk brilliant , thought he was home . Been waiting all week for him so decent return for 2nd  , the old lightly raced younger horse done him in end . Great training by King to sweeten him up .

Bit of a lottery the last Rosehill but I am having a few coins on each way at 21s and 5s Accountability,  not too many goes on heavy but won on soft and not disgraced with a bit of give in ground . 2nd up record pretty handy . A throw at the stumps .

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

😉

Nice introduction from Bon Vivant , about 5 half hearted flicks from Oliver then just pushed out . Ran on a beauty . Three out of top 7 in VRC Derby came out of that race last year , Johnny Gets Angry only beat one home .Reminds me of Chenier who they had about two years back . 

42 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Bit of a lottery the last Rosehill but I am having a few coins on each way at 21s and 5s Accountability,  not too many goes on heavy but won on soft and not disgraced with a bit of give in ground . 2nd up record pretty handy . A throw at the stumps .

Hope you got on Selva Verde. Blew out to $7 after that plunge on Hit the Road Jack…….👍

13 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Nice introduction from Bon Vivant , about 5 half hearted flicks from Oliver then just pushed out . Ran on a beauty . Three out of top 7 in VRC Derby came out of that race last year , Johnny Gets Angry only beat one home .Reminds me of Chenier who they had about two years back . 

Was a nice run RR. Oliver was very soft on it and no doubt there will be bigger goals ahead. England could have done with a few…..😆

4 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Was a nice run RR. Oliver was very soft on it and no doubt there will be bigger goals ahead. England could have done with a few…..😆

Poms a terrible team. No effort at all , shame Scots couldn't do them late .

South Pacific , only 2.20 but sort horse if I didn't have mouths to feed I'd lump on ,everyone bar top three wrong in weights and they include the decent plodder Haky giving 5 to field and Norway who is setting for hurdles .South Pacific  hit form last run , his last win almost exactly to the day two years ago at Royal Ascot beating Constantinople in a handicap there . 

4 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Poms a terrible team. No effort at all , shame Scots couldn't do them late .

South Pacific , only 2.20 but sort horse if I didn't have mouths to feed I'd lump on ,everyone bar top three wrong in weights and they include the decent plodder Haky giving 5 to field and Norway who is setting for hurdles .South Pacific  hit form last run , his last win almost exactly to the day two years ago at Royal Ascot beating Constantinople in a handicap there . 

All part of Southgates plan apparently…easier run if they come second avoiding France, Portugal, Italy and co…..🙄

22 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

All part of Southgates plan apparently…easier run if they come second avoiding France, Portugal, Italy and co…..🙄

Southgate has a plan , yep ok .1 goal in 180 minutes , Scots zero . Two average teams but only one with delusions that they are world beaters.